Username
Password
AP.net Staff Content News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Staff Content
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: Terry From Warped Roadies

Posted by: Christian Wagner (12/03/13)
Terry from FUSE's Warped Roadies will be chatting with us at 6 PM EST. You can ask about a bunch of different things like how he got onto the tour, what it was like filming the show, his clothing company My Life Vs. Your Vacation, and much more.

Update: Thanks to Terry for chatting with us! Catch Warped Roadies Season 2 premiere tomorrow at 11 PM EST on FUSE!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 43
02:52 PM on 12/03/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[bRules for Chat[/b]
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
02:55 PM on 12/03/13
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
so have you ever seen a dead body
02:56 PM on 12/03/13
TerryMLVYV
Terry Myers / "Warped Roadies"
User Info.
not at the warped tour
02:57 PM on 12/03/13
Paramore726
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi Terry! Love watching you on Warped Roadies!! How do you feel the show changed your life? Did your experience change at all on tour this past summer because of the show?
02:58 PM on 12/03/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
1. Can you fill us in on your clothing line?
2. What's your job on Warped and how did you get it?
3. Who wins in a fight: Danny or Kenny?
03:00 PM on 12/03/13
TerryMLVYV
User Info.
so since the show aired its really cool at warped cause fans of the show come up and say hi and say thank you which never happened before and feels really cool
03:04 PM on 12/03/13
TerryMLVYV
User Info.
1. my clothing line is My Life vs Your Vacation. We say its a state of mind and a way of life, we want to encourage people to go after what they Really want to do in life. I lived job to job for a long time and was miserable, then i made the decision to work in music only applied for industry jobs and now here i am, so if i can anyone can MLVYV

2. I'm on the set up crew so be build the sponsorship area everyday. I grew up with Danny and was just on his waiting list, he knew i loved warped and wanted the job so when someone on the crew left i got picked up, It was the day before the tour started too\

3. Dan, he is a little quicker
03:07 PM on 12/03/13
maydayhollie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
TERRRY <3 how are you ?!
03:08 PM on 12/03/13
TerryMLVYV
User Info.
hey hollie!!!
03:09 PM on 12/03/13
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
You know much about te lineup for next summer? Won't ask you spoil anything, but is there a good amount of "throwback" bands?
ylightflight
yung rug munch
User Info.
who's playing warped this year
maydayhollie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
miss you! cant wait to see you this summer wow wow
03:10 PM on 12/03/13
TerryMLVYV
User Info.
i haven't heard anything yet, but i do know they will announce the first 5 bands tomorrow
03:10 PM on 12/03/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
wattup man. Gunz here. last year's Roadies was wild, what can we expect for this years?

also, any band that you befriended that you were surprised were cooler than you thought they would be?

this past year's Warped was amazing.

oh and kevin lyman is the man

- Gunz
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT