Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: Andrew W.K.

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (12/06/13)
Edit: The chat is over. Thanks to Andrew for partying with us!

The great Andrew W.K. will be chatting in this thread tonight at at 8pm EST/5pm EST. He'll also be giving away tickets to every date of his upcoming tour! When it's time to chat, we will chat hard.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 160
04:36 PM on 12/06/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
AP.net ChatRules for Chat

Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to not miss any important announcements.
05:03 PM on 12/06/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Andrew, thanks for joining us. Can we expect any Christmas tunes on the Party Hard Holiday Tour?
05:03 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
I'M HERE!!!
05:04 PM on 12/06/13
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
Who is Steev Mike?

Also where's the Michigan date??
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
After you last chatted here, I looked you up. Previously, you had been someone I had heard of, but not listened to. I went an listened to I Get Wet on Spotify, and now I can easily say it's one of my favourite albums.

Are you currently writing a new album? And do you plan to tour in Australia soon?
jbb1116
User Info.
HI ANDREW!
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
Hey, Andrew! Big fan. Two things: One, you absolutely destroyed Bled Fest this year - what an incredible performance. Secondly, what will your touring plans for 2014 be? Any chance of Warped Tour at all?
05:05 PM on 12/06/13
doublethefnrock
User Info.
Hey Andrew! I saw you way back in 2007 when you guested for Hanson at the Supper Club in NYC! Great and talented guys, just wondering how you became friends with them.
05:06 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Andrew, thanks for joining us. Can we expect any Christmas tunes on the Party Hard Holiday Tour?
I've wanted to make a Christmas album for a long time! A lot of my favorite songs ever are holiday songs! It's just a matter of time! PURE PARTY MUSIC, for sure!
Jake Denning
User Info.
Andrew, had to work, so I couldn't make the last Portland show. Did you experience anything new that time around through the city?
emilyann1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hi
05:08 PM on 12/06/13
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
HI ANDREW IT IS AN ICE STORM HERE WANT TO COME PARTY AT MY HOUSE?
rinzler
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Big fan buddy, been listening to you since I Get Wet came out, love the style love the jams, take a look at a fan music video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqG5-c6nZhY
jbb1116
User Info.
Do you do any party exercises before your shows?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests