AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Rise Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Of Mice & Men Release "Bones Exposed" Video

Posted by - 01:51 PM on 02/26/14
Watch Of Mice & Men's new video for "Bones Exposed" in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36
01:52 PM on 02/26/14
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
02:02 PM on 02/26/14
Peerless
User Info.
Aaron Pauley makes this band tolerable for me.

Hated everything before this current album.
02:08 PM on 02/26/14
PatrickMcQuaid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pretty cool video, and a solid song on the album. Aaron Pauley was a good fit for the band, but my favorite tracks are the ones dominated by Austin Carlyle
02:13 PM on 02/26/14
chinesefood
User Info.
Aaron Pauley makes this band tolerable for me.

Hated everything before this current album.
The Flood is a much better album in terms of everything.
02:20 PM on 02/26/14
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
...I swear to god I had something for this...

More like...boners exposed...sorry that was bad...come back to me i can do better
02:21 PM on 02/26/14
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
Cool video. Still love Carlile's screams, and I'm starting to warm up to Aaron's voice, even though Shayley is the better vocalist (see: Dayshell).
Scared to listen to this album though because I know I'm going to hate most of it.

Also, the way this song starts feels like it's going to kick into "Middle fingers up, if you don't give a fuck!".
02:26 PM on 02/26/14
lovemetal24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Although I like this album.....architects have made the metalcore aoty so far
02:27 PM on 02/26/14
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
User Info.
That video was pretty cool. Aaron's a great fit for them, but I still prefer Austin's screams on the older stuff than this nu-metal stuff. The album was still enjoyable, though.
02:27 PM on 02/26/14
ale5875
traduzionedicanzoni.it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
...I swear to god I had something for this...

More like...boners exposed...sorry that was bad...come back to me i can do better
02:31 PM on 02/26/14
Running
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Get this outta here, this is no place for a nu metal revival circle jerk, remember to suck our daily linkin park korn slipknot dick and now watching the once heavily hated morph into the pioneers, the human centipede gets longer, ab punk hivemind cums with every drive thru records era tale and uses metalcore news threads to speculate music industry prediction fodder shit, cause there's no use talking about 18th generation 16th tier, edible arrangement ass having muggle, neutered replica, cutting a dick off with a popularity blade type genre where are we even at now.
02:32 PM on 02/26/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Although I like this album.....architects have made the metalcore aoty so far
I cant wait to listen to it. Def preordering it once I have some money.
02:32 PM on 02/26/14
Jasonhxc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Get this outta here, this is no place for a nu metal revival circle jerk, remember to suck our daily linkin park korn slipknot dick and now watching the once heavily hated morph into the pioneers, the human centipede gets longer, ab punk hivemind cums with every drive thru records era tale and uses metalcore news threads to speculate music industry prediction fodder shit, cause there's no use talking about 18th generation 16th tier, edible arrangement ass having muggle, neutered replica, cutting a dick off with a popularity blade type genre where are we even at now.
What the hell did I just read?
02:34 PM on 02/26/14
jlinitz
Johnny B
User Info.
What is going on here? Lol
02:35 PM on 02/26/14
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.

I hope English is your second language.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version