1. How did you get your band name? Brian and Jeff thought of this name together and it was the only name we could come up with that was approved by our wives! It's so much better than "The Rip Van Winkle Monkeys!"
2. How did this band get started? More than 13 years ago, Brian and Jeff met at a Christian camp in the Poconos as "camp counselors." They each thought the other was crazy but the music brought them together as friends.
3. What bands are you influenced by? Casting Crowns, FFH, Chris Tomlin, Kutless, Zac Brown Band, Stryper, Andy Mineo.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why? DC Talk and Stryper because of how epic their shows were. We know we would be playing for a packed crowd.
5. Best food to eat on tour? Olive Garden! Soup, salad, breadsticks!
6. Why should people listen to your band? Because we totally rock! The day you hear our CD from beginning to end will be your Best Day Ever.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with? Not sure… but definitely one of those Olympic Curlers. They've got it so easy!
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? Jesus first! Then… our wives! Haha. They've supported us like crazy and we wouldn't be here if it weren't for their support and love.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? Get rid of "pay to play" services and just let the music decide how far you go. There's so many artists nowadays who are copying other people because they are afraid to lose money by taking the artistic risk of being real.
10. Memorable tour experience? Both of us were previously in a rap group that toured as "Chase Nafta." Our most memorable concert was when we opened up for one of our favorite Christian bands, Pillar!
11. What does AP.net mean to you? Seems like a website… lol… haha. Jk. We are thankful for this platform! It changes the game completely for indie artists like us!
12. What is your favorite song to play? "Hallelujah!" It's just punchy and fun and shows who we both are. It gets us dancing and we just let go on that one and jam!
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? Either Alaska or the Bahamas.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? Stryper!!! And most 80s movie soundtrack songs...
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? Being able to fly of course… coupled with the ability to travel through time.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals? Yeah. We always say a prayer and thank the Lord for every opportunity to make the world a better place using the music He gave us.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? Our struggles… Brian struggles with OCD and Jeff gravitates towards depression.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish? We like stations that play REAL music By real we mean real instruments, real drums, real guitars, real bass, etc. There's just way too much splicing and dicing nowadays, which sets so many bands apart. We expect to do really well with the stations who lean more towards REAL music.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spare time? What spare time? Haha. We are just a couple of family guys. We love hanging out with our wives at home. Occasionally we go out, but since we are always travelling, we prefer being homebodies and watching movies. Sometimes with popcorn and fruit salad.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Brian can do a full fledged split. Jeff can do a break dancing flare kick. We can also withstand a Back to the Future marathon any time, anywhere.