1. How did you get your band name? Back in 2011 we were driving home from the studio and our old guitarist Jonathan Cole had list of names and Get Busy Living came up.
2. How did this band get started? Well back in 2008 all of our bands had ended and Chase had just returned from the Conservatory of Recording in Arizona. Chase was working at a studio in St. Louis and called Jonny up and said, "let's start a band" so then we added Jonathan Cole and Drew Nichols and Jason Adams. Now those other members are not with us.
3. What bands are you influenced by? A Day To Remember, All Time Low, New Found Glory, Four Year Strong, Hit The Lights - basically bands like that.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why? AC/DC, Poison, Motley Crue, then Yellowcard, All Time Low, Brand New, A Day To Remember and the other bands we listed.
5. Best food to eat on tour? Beef Jerky, Corn Dogs ya know lots of snacks
6. Why should people listen to your band? Because it's NEAT - would ya just look at it? For real we are high energy pop-punk we love talking to the crowd.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with? Peyton Manning.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? Our parents.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? Promotion and marketing companies really putting work in for the money they get paid from bands.
10. Memorable tour experience? 3 hours into our trip to Texas our trailer tire blew out.
11. What does AP.net mean to you? It's an outlet for more people to see our band and to give bands a chance to be heard.
12. What is your favorite song to play? If we pick from our songs we like "Get Up" or "All Good Memories Fade."
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? Anywhere with a hot tub.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? New Found Glory, The Get Up Kids, Ultimate Fake Book, The Offspring.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? Teleport! So we wouldn't have to sit in the van.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals? The cheapest shot and a bathroom break.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? We really love country music.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
It's terrible, all of the bands that actually write music and tour never get that exposure. The mainstream is horrible and all the artists that struggle should be on the radio instead of them.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time? Some of us lift weights, listen to music, hang out with friends, think of ways to make it in this industry.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have? Jeff can count cards, Brandon can ride a mean motorcycle, Jonny can play faster than anyone in the world, chase can lift all the weights.