Username
Password

08:18 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Gabe Gross
No Avatar Selected
Bellingham, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon: Holy shit...I wish we had a band like this in my time. Go ahead and set this album to The Wizard of Oz and BLOW YA MIND!

The Get Up Kids: Listen to "I'll Catch You" on repeat

Elliott - Photorecording: Look for this review to come, odds are you are going to hear something you love in this new album.

Rocky Votolato - Makers: Have you not gotten this album yet? Why the eff not? Yeah I know you can't find it anywhere but thats why we have the Internet! Get this album. OMG!!!!

THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - Gatsby's American Dream is rooting for the Hawks and so is Pat Marquez, if you are not a part of Seattle's 12th Man then you are letting the terrorists win. GO HAWKS!!!
08:32 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Seeders
No Avatar Selected
Coalton, Ohio
Male - 26 Years Old
**Edit Fixed**
08:35 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
GlassyLight
King of Wrangling
Iowa City, IA
Male - 30 Years Old
Check out Floyd's "Animals" if you want one that not as many people have heard, it's fucking great.
08:37 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Sycro
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Originally Posted by Gabe Gross
if you are not a part of Seattle's 12th Man then you are letting the terrorists win. GO HAWKS!!!

Greatest quote ever. I'm totally going for Seattle.... mainly because Pitt only beat Cincy because they *cough*intentionally*cough* took out Palmer, and only beat Indy because Vanderjagt choked hardcore.
08:46 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Thricer
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 29 Years Old
Go Hawks!
08:50 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
level4loser
No Avatar Selected
Northern Illinois...
Male - 27 Years Old
go steelers and terrorism.

all pink floyd albums are incredible. animals is the best, however
09:21 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
NLRGAH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 29 Years Old
ha you hate weed.....but ya the pink floyd/wizard is awesome
09:36 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Nate_RAWKS
Bring it back Old School
Sudbury, Ontario
Male
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon: Holy shit...I wish we had a band like this in my time. Go ahead and set this album to The Wizard of Oz and BLOW YA MIND!

Elliott - Photorecording: Look for this review to come, odds are you are going to hear something you love in this new album.

Rocky Votolato - Makers: Have you not gotten this album yet? Why the eff not? Yeah I know you can't find it anywhere but thats why we have the Internet! Get this album. OMG!!!!

THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - Gatsby's American Dream is rooting for the Hawks and so is Pat Marquez, if you are not a part of Seattle's 12th Man then you are letting the terrorists win. GO HAWKS!!!

HAHAHA!!! Great recs. I love Makers and hate terrorism.

This goes along with you Pink Floyd rec: Pink Floyd: the sync

Go Hawks!!!
09:42 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
supadupa003
Sandwich lover
Kent, Ohio
Male - 28 Years Old
Originally Posted by Sycro
Greatest quote ever. I'm totally going for Seattle.... mainly because Pitt only beat Cincy because they *cough*intentionally*cough* took out Palmer, and only beat Indy because Vanderjagt choked hardcore.

Haha you're an idiot. Even Palmer has spoken out about the coughintentionalcough hit and said that he knew it wasn't intentional. Secondly, Indy only had a second chance (even tho Manning was taking it in the ass hardcore all day) because of Bettis' fumble. Give credit where credit is due...Pittsburgh beat the #1, #2, and #3 seeds. I think they've proven themselves enough.

But yeah I enjoy those recs :)
09:51 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
get high
hi
Male - 29 Years Old
if you want a pink floys song that will melt your face liston to "several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict"
09:55 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
Bangor, PA
Male - 24 Years Old

what a great song and a great band
09:57 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Fading Elysium
Suburban Sprawl
Male - 28 Years Old
Is there any place that anyone knows of where I can find the sync up of Wizard of Oz and Floyd online? I don't wanna take the time to sync everything up. Although i'm sure it's worth it.
10:20 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 26 Years Old

"No need for reminding. You're still all that matters to me." What a great song.
Good recs.

However, Go Hawks? Don't be gay. Route for The Steelers.
10:24 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
GoWaitInTheCar
The World Won't Listen.
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
Originally Posted by Sycro

The Bengals lost.
Palmer said himself it wasn't a dirty hit. Besides Kitna did a good job backing him up, this was a close game, and anyone could of won it. The Steelers just played better.

The Colts lost.
Bettis fumbled the ball on the goal line, and that was the hugest choke ever, and if that didn't happen, (and that was one in a million), The Colts would have never got the chance to make that kick. And even if they did make that kick, it would have been a tie game.

Any complaints why The Steelers beat The Broncos?

The Steelers won.
10:42 AM on 02/05/06 
User Info.
Nate_RAWKS
Bring it back Old School
Sudbury, Ontario
Male
Originally Posted by Fading Elysium
Is there any place that anyone knows of where I can find the sync up of Wizard of Oz and Floyd online? I don't wanna take the time to sync everything up. Although i'm sure it's worth it.

haha i just posted it up there dude...

Here it is again....

Pink Floyd: the sync

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums