A sad week in music...but here's what I've been bumpin dis week. Shannon(yourmom91685 has helped me.)
The Juliana Theory
- Wow. That's all I can say about this band. They got me into everything I listen to now years ago, and Emotion Is Dead is one of my favorite albums ever. If you've for some reason never listened to them, please do so this week, check out any of their albums, I've loved them all.
- Another one of my favorite bands. If you've only heards songs from them on the radio, listen to a whole album and appreicate the greatness of them. August and Everything After IS my favorite album of all time. In particular, you should listen to the song, Anna Begins
- I've mentioned them a couple of times in the past. But I've listened to their greatest hits album alot this week.
- So yeah, basically I've been telling you guys about them since 2004...and their first full length is coming out verrrry soon. Pick it up!
Time Spent Driving
- My cousins band from California. Haven't done much lately, but you may've heard them on one of your xbox snow boarding games.
Shannon's Recs -
The Rocky Fortune
- This Canadian rock band has a serious lack of exposure for some reason. I haven't found one bad track on their full length, Sway.
- They're my favorite band and I'm seeing them on tour with The Honorary Title, and Koufax on Sunday and Monday, so how could I not recommend them? Start out with Hi, Everything's Great.
- Yeah, I know you've already heard him. I've been listening for most a year and I finally just 'got it'. Give him another chance if you're not into it.
- The song Don't Run Our Hearts Around has been killin me since I first heard it two months ago. They've been compared to Black Sabbath, but I suggest you check them out for yourself.