User Info.
awesome, awesome news.
i'm glad a new +44 record is in the works,
and that last paragraph made me smile soo much
07:27 AM on 11/19/08
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Blink reunion? What about a box car racer reunion?

Just kidding, I like blink way more than box car racer
07:29 AM on 11/19/08
Say Nothing
Oh the burdens of time
User Info.
This is the happiest moment I have had in 6 years...I'm speechless
07:30 AM on 11/19/08
Heroin Robot
User Info.
in the rare even that blink reunited, what about the rest of ava and +44? i think they'd be pissed
07:31 AM on 11/19/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
this would be wonderful timing to get Blink back. Good Charlotte are going to try to fill the gap blink left..fuck that. Blink needs to come back and show the world how Pop Punk is done. I'm sick of all these "pop punk" bands coming out with their dance shit and them thinking they are the new generation of pop punk. Most of those bands are just boy bands of the late 90's, without the major labels and not nearly as much success. There are about 4 or 5 active pop punk bands out there still that keep passing the torch that Blink and Green Day lit in the 90's. If we saw new Blink and Green Day albums within the same few years, the world would be a better place.

I don't think there's a single person other than you who would have had that thought. Fall Out Boy is today's blink. And blink was yesterday's Green Day. The cycle continues.

But damn, I want blink back.
07:32 AM on 11/19/08
LouderThanBombs
Fuck NSA
User Info.
This is wonderful news; mostly for the sake of them just talking together again and being friends. Life is short.
07:33 AM on 11/19/08
Dan Sando
Ask Beavis, I get nothin ButtHead
User Info.
Record for posts??...anyway, great news on all fronts!
07:34 AM on 11/19/08
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Not trying to be funny here, but I guess sometimes it takes a near death experience happening to one of your friends for you to see the light.
07:37 AM on 11/19/08
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
I still can't get over how awesome this is.
07:40 AM on 11/19/08
xpinkstarx
User Info.
the last three sentences brought tears to my eyes. i know what its like to stop talking to your best friend. then something horrible has to happen to make you start talking again. and realize life really is way too short for all the stupid crap to get in the way.
07:46 AM on 11/19/08
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
THE ULTIMATE REUNION TOUR 2010
Headliners
: Blink-182
Main Support: Midtown
+ Speacial Guests: The Starting Line & Yellowcard.

(:

no way. That doesn't even make sense. I am glad you didn't say some retarded shit like all time low though. but I would like an old school blink tour with unwritten law, fenix tx, mxpx, The ataris, pennywise, or maybe nfg. something in that vein.
07:46 AM on 11/19/08
LouderThanBombs
Fuck NSA
User Info.
in the rare even that blink reunited, what about the rest of ava and +44? i think they'd be pissed

I'm sure they were aware from the very beginning that a reunion - whether just for a "farewell tour" or a true, legitimate reunion - was always a possibility. Regardless, both bands (especially Angels & Airwaves) have done pretty well for themselves. If anything comes from this - other than just the three of them talking and being friends again - then I'm sure it will just be a "pause" on +44 and Angels while Blink gives a proper goodbye. Then again, I could be completely, unabashedly wrong.
07:50 AM on 11/19/08
OperatorOperato
User Info.
oh man....its good to hear theyre all talking again, but then again im not gonna hold my hopes up for a blink182 reunion just yet. then agian, mark said life is too short and there is music to be made
07:50 AM on 11/19/08
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
User Info.
Best news post in a long time. I'm so happy they're finally talking to each other. Oh man, that's awesome. I'm really happy.
07:58 AM on 11/19/08
Heroin Robot
User Info.
I'm sure they were aware from the very beginning that a reunion - whether just for a "farewell tour" or a true, legitimate reunion - was always a possibility. Regardless, both bands (especially Angels & Airwaves) have done pretty well for themselves. If anything comes from this - other than just the three of them talking and being friends again - then I'm sure it will just be a "pause" on +44 and Angels while Blink gives a proper goodbye. Then again, I could be completely, unabashedly wrong.
true, but i imagine if blink reunited they would be back for good. or at least that would be hteir intent. for them to reunite for a small stint would suck
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums