Oh. woh.

I don't know what to say.

But I just creamed my panties.
05:23 PM on 11/19/08
kolby182
kolby182
User Info.
dream situation:

they become great friends again and don't rush anything with blink. Plus 44 finish their album and do a short tour around the US. AvA put out another album later in 2009 and then tour with Plus 44. Hell I'll even add in a Hoppus produces the next AvA record, since it's my dream. On the tour they do the encore together and do a few Blink songs...Then since Plus 44 and AvA have toured for their new albums they start on a Blink album and put it out by SUMMER 2011. Oh shit that would be good...............but it won't happen.
05:33 PM on 11/19/08
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
This post just made me realise that Everything's Magic.

Great to hear that Travis is doing exceptionally well, getting back behind me drumkit is the first small step on the road to full recovery. He really is an inspiration not just in the music business, but as a personal in general.

Fantastic news about the three of them putting aside their personal differences for the good of friendship. I feel like I've waited so long to finally hear this news that to see it in writing, from none other than mark Hoppus, it's just incredible.
05:34 PM on 11/19/08
meroki22
MYOPINIONISRIGHTERTHANYOU RSRAAWWR!
User Info.
and i like you, but i don't like them haha

not true.

i wouldn't care if it was Jim Adkins, Chris Conley, or anyone else I love fronting AvA.

i will not enjoy pretentious noise with 2 minute instrumental introductions to every song. i will not support bad lyircs, bad singing, and overall bad music. i refuse to support bands and musicians who think they're better than every other band and musician out there and try to prove it by creating a pompous mess of monotonous, emotionless shit.

tom delonge did blink out of fun and passion. he does AvA to be a rockstar. i will not support a band like that.
AMEN
06:17 PM on 11/19/08
INhopewefail
User Info.

Haha, I wasn't talking about those pants. Although, I can see how you may think I was referring to the Tripp Red Stitched Skull Grommet Zip-Off Pants that can be purchased at your local Hot Topic store. It's a metaphor, fool. :)
06:39 PM on 11/19/08
jds10912
User Info.
Best news I've heard in a long time, and there has been a lot of good news lately.
07:17 PM on 11/19/08
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
life is too short. that said it all, im happy they're at least speaking again.
07:40 PM on 11/19/08
veronabryce
User Info.
its like he teased me. i gasped at the last paragraph, full heartedly

that's EXACTLY what I did too!!

this is it...?
08:15 PM on 11/19/08
keefer
User Info.
They have to reunite for everything that has happened since, Jerry, Chris, and Che died. I think those people would have wanted them back together, at least speaking. But I think Tom realized how close Travis was to dying in that plane crash, and he needs a second chance because he doesn't want to remember the last time that he saw Travis was when he left blink-182 on bad terms.
08:38 PM on 11/19/08
supersonic182
User Info.
i'm glad they're all talking to one another, more than the possible reunion.
sure, i'd be thrilled, but he's right - life's too short to be spending four years not talking to one another.
especially when mark and tom were extremely close at one point.
i'm glad they're starting to reconnect to begin with!
09:02 PM on 11/19/08
M_HAY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hahahahaha. maybe Mark saw that, and said "somebody get Tom on the phone before the apocalypse is upon us!!!!!!"

Hahahah. I had to stop lurking and make an account just so I could laugh at this.

What good news! :)
09:17 PM on 11/19/08
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Hahahah. I had to stop lurking and make an account just so I could laugh at this.

What good news! :)

haha. so odd to get this the day after the GC story. Mark had to nip that shit in the bud!
10:16 PM on 11/19/08
BJW7191
Retired From AP, Not Bant
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hoppus seems like a genuine genuine dude. He's right, "life is too short."

he really really does... he seems like a great guy and just enjoys life and hoping to help/touch as many lives as he can
07:14 AM on 11/20/08
jhowdy17
It is what it is.
User Info.
awesome that they are talking again.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives