Username
Password

Comments: Page 32
Displaying posts 465 - 478 of 478
02:51 PM on 11/20/08
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
At least Tom and Mark still talk like they're those same skate punk kids with a ton of fucking attitude. That alone to me shows that they'll never grow up and are able to do what they did. Might just take a little extra effort

yeah. I mean, from what live footage I've seen of AVA, Tom pretty much talks the same as he did with blink, which to me makes AVA just sound forced and fake.
04:43 PM on 11/20/08
M_HAY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha. so odd to get this the day after the GC story. Mark had to nip that shit in the bud!

If that's the case, we should all be thanking Good Charlotte right now for provoking Mark to address the "issue." Haha
07:47 PM on 11/20/08
just-in.
Burritos and New Found Glory.
User Info.
I don't think there's a single person other than you who would have had that thought. Fall Out Boy is today's blink. And blink was yesterday's Green Day. The cycle continues.

But damn, I want blink back.

I was referring to a news post from two days ago, when Good Charlotte told MTV that they were going to write a "new Blink record" because the world needs a new blink album

I would agree though that FOB are impacting kids in the same way that Blink impacted kids previously
08:01 PM on 11/20/08
YouHaveNoClue
User Info.
october 2009
08:59 AM on 11/21/08
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah. I mean, from what live footage I've seen of AVA, Tom pretty much talks the same as he did with blink, which to me makes AVA just sound forced and fake.
Thats what I was thinking. I hate AVA so much
09:53 AM on 11/21/08
crappypunkrock
User Info.
I was referring to a news post from two days ago, when Good Charlotte told MTV that they were going to write a "new Blink record" because the world needs a new blink album

I would agree though that FOB are impacting kids in the same way that Blink impacted kids previously

Please please please never say that fall out fuckers are even similar to blink. "FOB" is shit that 10 year old girls listen to... I hate when people compare blink to them, they sound nothing a like, at all. But anyways I really hope blink reunites, I'd shit my pants.

Oh by the way I wasnt trying to sound or be rude to you. So don't take it like that.
11:05 PM on 11/21/08
1994band
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
we called it. we knew as soon it was announced that travis was still alive that all the mess between the blink guys was gonna be cleared up.

something awesome is about happen
07:53 AM on 11/22/08
i'm a big deal.
Streets ahead.
User Info.
Awww,what he said about Chris is really sad. I have a friend exactly like that and I can't even imagine what it would be like to loose that friend. On a happier note, glad to hear that the boys from Blink are reconnecting and that a reunion is an open option at this point.
03:49 PM on 11/22/08
ericsounds41
User Info.
I'm glad they're talking again.
02:28 AM on 11/23/08
sexcells
User Info.
let's make a deal, tom - you admit you went crazy and started the worst band in history, in return i will forget it ever happened. You knew tom and mark would talk eventually. Cheers!
03:15 PM on 11/23/08
YouAteMyDog182
Did you say cool off? 'Nah' Shamme.
User Info.
Great news all around.
Especially great news for the blink fans, such as meself.
I shit my pants when I read the last part.
I didn't expect it, heh.
It must've been WAYYY awkward though at first.
07:46 AM on 11/24/08
BOBBOY925
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i hope the best for all of them. They deserve it.
07:20 PM on 11/30/08
blinkman182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey i just wanna say tyhat its great that you guys are hanging out again i remember that in an interview you (mark) said that you couldnt go a day without calling tom and that when you guys had sleepovers you two would sleep together on the floor i would love to have a reunion but i just dont think itl;l be the same

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos