Username
Password

11:13 AM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
chronomic
is dat ur pokemons?!?
winter in chicago
Male
it's almost entirely different when it comes to weight on men and women. It's just the whole idea of what's masculine and feminine. essentially that's what it comes down to when a person is attractive or not; their manliness or womaness. men can be a bit more thick because it doesn't break the "rules" so to speak. a larger women typically isn't attractive as a thin one because a womans shape is one of the main things that attracts men. it's not our fault we're attracted to attractive women.

but whatever, if that's what constitutes being an asshole then it makes up for the fact that girls are so fucking clueless when it comes to anything logical... ESP in a relationship setting. ;-P
12:19 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
Fallinto_rhythm
Registered Member
New Jersey
Female - 24 Years Old
it's almost entirely different when it comes to weight on men and women. It's just the whole idea of what's masculine and feminine. essentially that's what it comes down to when a person is attractive or not; their manliness or womaness. men can be a bit more thick because it doesn't break the "rules" so to speak. a larger women typically isn't attractive as a thin one because a womans shape is one of the main things that attracts men. it's not our fault we're attracted to attractive women.

but whatever, if that's what constitutes being an asshole then it makes up for the fact that girls are so fucking clueless when it comes to anything logical... ESP in a relationship setting. ;-P

I agree with this.
04:15 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
chronomic
is dat ur pokemons?!?
winter in chicago
Male

i dig you
04:22 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
JJJ
highlogicclothing.com
VEGAS
Male - 24 Years Old
Wow, guys are such assholes. I couldn't care less if a guy is chubby, it's not a turn off to me, I think it's cute.

marry me plz.
04:25 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
MarsEatWorld
This is it.
MD/DC/NC
Female - 23 Years Old
i think chubby guys can be cute. but not TOO chubby.
04:35 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
Burning Star IV
Mornings Taste Like Turpentine
Whitehorse, Yukon
Male - 26 Years Old
Mudflaps, my girlfriend's got 'em.

Lol, oh Spinal Tap.
04:39 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
Fallinto_rhythm
Registered Member
New Jersey
Female - 24 Years Old

you're absolutely right. Though, I do think some girls who are short and a little chubby are cute, but if the girls tall and chubby it looks like shit. Guys can be heavy, and it's fine. It's just not accepted on girls. Which is fucked up, but true.
04:42 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
chronomic
is dat ur pokemons?!?
winter in chicago
Male
you're absolutely right. Though, I do think some girls who are short and a little chubby are cute, but if the girls tall and chubby it looks like shit. Guys can be heavy, and it's fine. It's just not accepted on girls. Which is fucked up, but true.

haha oh for sure, and i never said it wasn't fucked up either. that just be the way it is gurrl
04:44 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
She asked me if she came to my room in a robe and de-robed herself, revealing her naked body, what would I do then. Would you have sex with a fat girl? This girl's pretty fat.

She has this really hot friend, however. I said I'd have sex with her if she convinced her hot friend to have sex with me first. This is a reasonable proposition, no?

She asked me if I would rather she goes home and forgets about me and never bothers me again, and I said that would be fine. Eventually, by the end of her drunken rant to get in my pants, she was screaming at me and saying she never wanted to talk to me again.

Today she texted me and said she was, "soo sorry about last night." I replied that I wasn't sorry and that I still only wanted to have sex with her hot friend, not her. She replied something like, "your so silly. hehe! your just trying to make me mad ;)!"

Wtf is that shit?

She is kind of retarded, but you are kind of an ass hole.
04:46 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
Fallinto_rhythm
Registered Member
New Jersey
Female - 24 Years Old
haha oh for sure, and i never said it wasn't fucked up either. that just be the way it is gurrl

hahahaha, yeah I feel ya.
04:49 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Also, I think that fat guys are far luckier than fat girls, because for the most part, weight on men just doesn't matter as much. I don't know if this is the case for most girls, but, I can't really tell the difference between guys who weight 120 and guys who weigh 170. Both can look thin. On girls even a tiny bit of extra weight is pretty noticeable.

Plus, a lot of girls think that a little bit of chub can be cute. Overall, I think girls may be less shallow, and care more about the personality. It's why rock stars and such get models, but, you never see a male model with an ugly girl.
04:52 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
MarsEatWorld
This is it.
MD/DC/NC
Female - 23 Years Old
Also, I think that fat guys are far luckier than fat girls, because for the most part, weight on men just doesn't matter as much. I don't know if this is the case for most girls, but, I can't really tell the difference between guys who weight 120 and guys who weigh 170. Both can look thin. On girls even a tiny bit of extra weight is pretty noticeable.

Plus, a lot of girls think that a little bit of chub can be cute. Overall, I think girls may be less shallow, and care more about the personality. It's why rock stars and such get models, but, you never see a male model with an ugly girl.
it also has to do with muscle...
since it weighs more
05:13 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
bung
Peel slowly and see
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
She is kind of retarded, but you are kind of an ass hole.

Only kind of? I was going for full-blown assholity.
05:52 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
jagermeister
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild!
It doesn't make a guy an asshole to not to want sex from an ugly girl.

That being said, I am very shallow when it comes to this kind of thing.
05:55 PM on 12/09/08 
User Info.
MarsEatWorld
This is it.
MD/DC/NC
Female - 23 Years Old
It doesn't make a guy an asshole to not to want sex from an ugly girl.

That being said, I am very shallow when it comes to this kind of thing.
He also shoved it in her face that he would never do her.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos