Password
This Thread is Closed.

07:29 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
viva la cymche!
No Avatar Selected
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 19 Years Old
Why would you talk about something other than Envy on the Coast on an Envy on the Coast forum?
Then there would be not time to talk about other shitty pop-punk bands they adore.
User Info.
mirrors
v.
pittsburgh,...
Female - 26 Years Old
Why would you talk about something other than Envy on the Coast on an Envy on the Coast forum?

have you ever heard of a miscellaneous thread? are people really expected to JUST talk about the band? personally, i thought one of the points of a message board is so that the fans of the band could come together and form friendships. gosh darn, dag nabbit, have i been wrong all this time?
User Info.
megggann
No Avatar Selected
Female
THANK YOU RYAN HUNTER
i love you

waywaywayyy too much negativity on this website
User Info.
c_rob2700
believe that we have lost our eyes
Evansville, Indiana
Male - 21 Years Old
Jason, have you already heard the new P.O.S.?
07:30 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
lizonthecoast
Female - 28 Years Old
Then there would be not time to talk about other shitty pop-punk bands they adore.

i actually really dislike pop punk bands (i.e. the maine, forever the sickest kids, etc.)
and i really dont understand how you think eotc sounds like them.
07:32 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
lizonthecoast
Female - 28 Years Old
have you ever heard of a miscellaneous thread? are people really expected to JUST talk about the band? personally, i thought one of the points of a message board is so that the fans of the band could come together and form friendships. gosh darn, dag nabbit, have i been wrong all this time?

apparently
User Info.
lulu91
No Avatar Selected
Female - 23 Years Old

are you retarded ? envy on the coast is hardly pop-punk to begin with , and im a fan of all time low , does that mean it's the only genre i listen to ? no. im also a fan of circa survive , anberlin , lydia , chiodos , eyes set to kill. its called a diverse taste in music.
User Info.
c_rob2700
believe that we have lost our eyes
Evansville, Indiana
Male - 21 Years Old
i actually really dislike pop punk bands (i.e. the maine, forever the sickest kids, etc.)
lolol, you have no idea what pop-punk is
07:34 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
viva la cymche!
No Avatar Selected
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 19 Years Old
are you retarded ? envy on the coast is hardly pop-punk to begin with , and im a fan of all time low , does that mean it's the only genre i listen to ? no. im also a fan of circa survive , anberlin , lydia , chiodos , eyes set to kill. its called a diverse taste in music.
Yes.
07:35 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
Fuck, everybody should stop talking bad about Envy on the Coast, because they are such nice guys and talented lyricists. And I'm just getting tired of these mature Envy on the Coast fans looking down on us immature people who don't like Envy on the Coast. Our negativity is really just bringing down this whole forum, it should really be more like the friendly and loving Envy on the Coast forum.
07:35 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
viva la cymche!
No Avatar Selected
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 19 Years Old
How do they not? What's so different about them? They're "introspective" lyrics? They're three vocalists? They play the same fucking chords as any other pop-punk band.
07:37 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
viva la cymche!
No Avatar Selected
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 19 Years Old
Fuck, everybody should stop talking bad about Envy on the Coast, because they are such nice guys and talented lyricists. And I'm just getting tired of these mature Envy on the Coast fans looking down on us immature people who don't like Envy on the Coast. Our negativity is really just bringing down this whole forum, it should really be more like the friendly and loving Envy on the Coast forum.
Dude, I love EOTC soooooo much. Ryan and Brian are soooooo cute. But not as cute as Alex Gaskarthh! omg.
07:38 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
thelatesttrend
Cleveland, OH
Female - 24 Years Old
How do they not? What's so different about them? They're "introspective" lyrics? They're three vocalists? They play the same fucking chords as any other pop-punk band.

you know, now that i think about it.
they do sound exactly like boys like girls.

who would of thought!
07:40 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
viva la cymche!
No Avatar Selected
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 19 Years Old
Woah, you like Chiodos? AND Circa Survive? Holy shit, I'm so sorry for thinking you had a shitty taste in music.
07:42 PM on 01/04/09 
User Info.
lizonthecoast
Female - 28 Years Old
you know, now that i think about it.
they do sound exactly like boys like girls.

who would of thought!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version