Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38.
07:29 PM on 06/20/06
crazytoledo
Addicted to slurpees
User Info.
I'm liking this so far. I bought this and the new Underoath album and let's me say this, this is far better.

The screaming is kind of generic. but the singing is pretty good, kind of grew on me. And all of the strings/keys on 'Secret' make that one of the better songs I've heard in awhile.

I'd probably go with something like a 7 out of 10.
07:45 PM on 06/20/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Originally Posted by crazytoledo
I'm liking this so far. I bought this and the new Underoath album and let's me say this, this is far better.
08:03 PM on 06/20/06
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
Originally Posted by crazytoledo

The screaming is kind of generic. but the singing is pretty good, kind of grew on me. And all of the strings/keys on 'Secret' make that one of the better songs I've heard in awhile.

I'd probably go with something like a 7 out of 10.
Yikes, dude.
08:44 PM on 06/20/06
crazytoledo
Addicted to slurpees
User Info.
Horray for difference in opinions!

Geesh, why is everyone shitting their pants when someone doesn't like Underoath?

Funny thing is there are a lot of people that see 'Define the Great Line' for what it is.
11:44 AM on 12/03/06
jimmyjim
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great review...I have nothing to say...you said it all.
03:45 PM on 01/08/07
Oneurwaitingfor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way about Greeley Estates. I see their potential; I just wish they knew what to do with it.
07:11 AM on 04/11/07
Deathfire578
Angel's Light
User Info.
Alright, this band isn't nearly as good on their CD's as they are live. This band plays an AMAZING live show. I mean, it can be a dissapointment to see a band that you love, totally shipwreck live on stage. Greely more than promises you a good show. They guarentee it. Plus Ryan Zimmerman is a totally down to earth person and that's not really common in many of today's bands. He plays for the crowd and get's everyone into it. But All in all, amazing band. CD and all. Life is a Garden is a little different than some of their other stuff, but When it comes to stuff like that and Too Much CSI on the same CD, I'll buy.
11:10 PM on 11/01/07
xjdizzle
User Info.
Hey Greeley is fucking awsome,just cause it aint ur type of music dont mean they are bad,there fucking amazing live so the BS people say about them means nothing.There alike other bands big deal as least they do it the right fuckin way.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums