AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Contest: The Pink Spiders

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (07/22/06)
In celebration of The Pink Spiders' new album, Teenage Graffiti, which hits stores next Tuesday, August 1st, we are giving away an autographed copy of the record as well as a smokin' hot Logitech Orbit MP webcam. To win, head over to The Pink Spiders' pureVOLUME page, give Teenage Graffiti a listen or two, choose a song, and envision a story or event that the track could potentially soundtrack. Then, give us a brief write-up of what this story entails and post it in the replies. The winner will be chosen by yours truly on Monday night.
    
 
Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
04:47 PM on 07/22/06
#2
ilovebsb
___________
Offline
User Info.
ilovebsb's Avatar
so just where would you send this story?
04:49 PM on 07/22/06
#3
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
Offline
User Info.
Dan CiTi's Avatar
Sweet.
05:05 PM on 07/22/06
#4
Mitch
this is water
Offline
User Info.
Mitch's Avatar
It's streaming on their Purevolume? Sweet, I've been wanting to hear this for a while.
05:08 PM on 07/22/06
#5
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
Offline
User Info.
Rohan Kohli's Avatar
Originally Posted by ilovebsb
so just where would you send this story?

The replies!
05:11 PM on 07/22/06
#6
van_morrison
True Punk Fan
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
we've been selling this at work for like two weeks. looks like the distro fucked up.
05:26 PM on 07/22/06
#7
hospital
space camp
Offline
User Info.
hospital's Avatar
Originally Posted by van_morrison
we've been selling this at work for like two weeks. looks like the distro fucked up.

Haha, cant the distibuters get sued for shit like that?
06:59 PM on 07/22/06
#8
bring the mosh
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
bring the mosh's Avatar
Originally Posted by hospital
Haha, cant the distibuters get sued for shit like that?

it's entirely possible this album was sent out earlier than planned. it's had at least 4 different release dates - april, two in june, and now the august date. blame it on the major...

didn't this happen to the latest say anything album back in january?
09:32 PM on 07/22/06
#9
Azrael
avenging angel
Offline
User Info.
Azrael's Avatar
Originally Posted by bring the mosh
it's entirely possible this album was sent out earlier than planned. it's had at least 4 different release dates - april, two in june, and now the august date. blame it on the major...

didn't this happen to the latest say anything album back in january?

Similiar problem, but I believe it involved online retailers sending out orders too early or something.
Oh, also, that was a good album.
10:22 PM on 07/22/06
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
Offline
User Info.
Shatter_Glass's Avatar
Originally Posted by Azrael
Similiar problem, but I believe it involved online retailers sending out orders too early or something.
Oh, also, that was a good album.

Haha and the greater point is made.
10:45 PM on 07/22/06
dukeboy1986
...is well Heeled!
Offline
User Info.
dukeboy1986's Avatar
This band is absolutely awful, they write some of the worst lyrics ever.
07:46 AM on 07/23/06
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Online
User Info.
gonz's Avatar
Originally Posted by dukeboy1986
This band is absolutely awful, they write some of the worst lyrics ever.

yup
11:28 AM on 07/23/06
murphy77
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
murphy77's Avatar
i want this cd alot and have absolutely no money. ill have a write up soon
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
PropertyOfZack
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate