AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Decaydance Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pre-Order SOAP, Get Awesome Hat

Posted by - 07:54 AM on 08/02/06
The first 200 people to pre-order the Snakes on a Plane soundtrack from the Fueled By Ramen webstore will recieve a free collectors' edition hat. FBR is currently running their "Back 2 School Sale '06," selected merch is 10% off and you can get free shipping on orders over $100.

Submitted by crit

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
07:56 AM on 08/02/06
niveK
dook dook dook
User Info.
damn, i want the hat but i dont want the shitty album
08:00 AM on 08/02/06
7HD
User Info.
i want acouple songs, defenitly not the whole thing, also this is the offical soundtrack?
08:07 AM on 08/02/06
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
User Info.
i just finished watching an interview with samuel l jackson from snakesonablog.com. i haven't been this pumped about a movie in a long time. the entire concept really proves the power of the internet and the effect it has on our culture. what would have been a box office bomb 10 years ago is going to be one of the biggest movies of the summer, thanks to the net. i love it.

i cannot WAIT for SOAP!
08:19 AM on 08/02/06
miltownrob
cottonheadedninnymuggins
User Info.
i want this soundtrack for some reason
08:31 AM on 08/02/06
still
uhhhh
User Info.
Originally Posted by chokeychicken
i just finished watching an interview with samuel l jackson from snakesonablog.com. i haven't been this pumped about a movie in a long time. the entire concept really proves the power of the internet and the effect it has on our culture. what would have been a box office bomb 10 years ago is going to be one of the biggest movies of the summer, thanks to the net. i love it.

i cannot WAIT for SOAP!

lol@ur life and sig.
09:03 AM on 08/02/06
corybarker
User Info.
this is the offical album. i took a listen on the offical site the other day, and most of the remixes are not mindblowing. if it's seven bucks week one i'll buy it.
09:19 AM on 08/02/06
CrazeeJaney
my name is jane.
User Info.
More ssssssssssssssnakesssssssssssssssss ss eh Crit.
10:04 AM on 08/02/06
Kyrsta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Its not half bad. Ill probably buy it.
11:41 AM on 08/02/06
GAD_guy
the sea of doubts
User Info.
Originally Posted by chokeychicken

i cannot WAIT for SOAP!

actually its more sad than anything. i mean i'll probably see the movie for as well but for the same reason as a lot of people - it's going to be fucking terrible. it's sad that being terrible is now a substitute for being original.

oh well. like i said, i'll see it anyway, and probably get a few laughs.

as for the soundtrack: well, it's shit. a bunch of remixes of awful songs by awful bands (with the exception of the jacks manneqin track, which i'll probably download or something)
12:31 PM on 08/02/06
jfb392
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I submitted this weeks ago.
02:10 PM on 08/02/06
FrostedFlames
User Info.
You can also buy the Paramore EP for $5 that was only available when you bought their cd during Warped.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos