AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

DVD News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Catch-It Kebabs To Film Live DVD

Posted by - 07:55 AM on 09/08/06
The Catch-It Kebabs will be filming a live DVD on Saturday, November 11th at the Rhythm Factory in London, England. You can pre-order the DVD by clicking here.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
11:38 AM on 09/08/06
shermanology
Dubnium
User Info.
Didn't they just loose a member?

also, whats the status on that interview with vinnie?
12:06 PM on 09/08/06
Rxbandit22
1,2,3 skank
User Info.
I don't think it's a good idea to make a dvd if your a 3rd-wave ska band that isn't reel big fish/rx bandits/catch 22.
12:41 PM on 09/08/06
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Didn't they just loose a member?

also, whats the status on that interview with vinnie?

Yes, they did. I'm not entirely sure as to whether they've found a replacement or not quite yet.

The interview with Vinnie is in the works. I know it's been quite some time, but it was conducted in the form of a questionaire, and Vinnie is an extremely busy person. The interview is near 50 questions long, so he's been trying to get it done as quickly as possible, but due to it's length, it's taking a bit longer than a regular interview would.

We want this to be the "answer all, end all, definitive" interview for Less Than Jake, or at least for the time being, so we want it to be as thorough as possible. But, I assure you it will be worth the wait.

Keep your eye on the main page. I'll make sure it's posted as soon as possible. :)

I don't think it's a good idea to make a dvd if your a 3rd-wave ska band that isn't reel big fish/rx bandits/catch 22.

Well, I doubt this is a DVD that is going to be mass-marketed, manufactured, or produced, so I can't see it hurting the band. I personally love when a band I enjoy releases a DVD. It gives you another look at the artist/act as performers, instead of just musicians. It's a nice change.
02:36 PM on 09/08/06
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

that makes no sense
11:41 PM on 09/08/06
Rxbandit22
1,2,3 skank
User Info.
that makes no sense
My point is, they aren't (Catch-it Kebabs) like a huge mainstream or even well known ska-band.
It just doesnt seem like a good idea to make one unless your Less than Jake/RBF/C22.
08:09 AM on 09/11/06
Second Class
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I didn't realise Catch It Kebabs were big enough to be noted on this website. I know the saxophonist!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos