Username
Password

10:08 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
hailthewarrior
i can't shake this little feeling
Knoxville
Male - 24 Years Old
i love "once upon a time" so much. next time i see them i hope they play it... i wish i was seeing them tomorrow night. stupid finals. stupid bank account being empty.
10:19 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
love it a lot too! they gotta put that out on a physical release besides just keeping it as a digital file.

sucks you can't see 'em yet, garrett. but it sounds like they might be touring the US again in the fall so maybe you'll have a chance then!
10:20 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
hailthewarrior
Knoxville
Male - 24 Years Old
yeah, im hoping for that. i had to choose between them or thursday, and i chose thursday as i hadnt seen them before. i feel good about my decision.
10:22 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
damn. i think i'd have a hard time deciding between those two. haha.

i don't think i've seen thursday live since ... 06(?). whoa, it's been a while!
10:23 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
hailthewarrior
Knoxville
Male - 24 Years Old
yeah, ive seen gaslight twice, so it was an easy decision. still hope to catch both on their fall tours this year, though.
10:26 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old

same here. and maybe by then gaslight will have a new song or two ready to try out live. kinda doubt it, but that'd be totally sweet.
10:58 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
Brookline, MA
Male - 30 Years Old
It's also worth noting that Thursday won't be a band that much longer, and Gaslight has a (presumably) long and happy future ahead of them.
10:59 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old

but yeah, gaslight are still moving on up! which is very nice.
11:16 PM on 05/04/09 
User Info.
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
Brookline, MA
Male - 30 Years Old
That and the fact that Thursday are like soooo 2003. They totally don't have neon shirts. LOLZ! They so old!
01:50 AM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old
I think given the choice I'd go with Gaslight Anthem at the moment.

The last two Thursday albums havent done anything for me.. But then War All The Time is one of my favourite albums.

Tough choice
02:25 AM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
Jaxon Adams
stage dives and high fives
Orange County, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
i agree. as thursday continues to go south after war all the time...gaslight will continue to skyrocket
06:35 AM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
osceola13
In Yzerman We Trust
Wesley Chapel, FL
Female
the only way to describe this weekend was amazing. I'm still on a high from seeing them two nights in a row and I have no problem saying sunday night's show in orlando at the social was one of the greatest shows I've ever been to. saturday at state theatre they decided to play the entire senor & the queen ep, all four songs in a row which I recorded but haven't been able to upload yet and they also covered "American Girl" by Tom Petty since he's a good ol Florida boy. sunday night in orlando they played about 4-5 songs that weren't on the setlist which included playing "Say I Won't (Recognize)" where they included the Jeffersons theme song in the breakdown which was hysterical.
06:57 AM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
cellarghosts.tumblr.com
Indiana
Male - 24 Years Old
the only way to describe this weekend was amazing. I'm still on a high from seeing them two nights in a row and I have no problem saying sunday night's show in orlando at the social was one of the greatest shows I've ever been to. saturday at state theatre they decided to play the entire senor & the queen ep, all four songs in a row which I recorded but haven't been able to upload yet and they also covered "American Girl" by Tom Petty since he's a good ol Florida boy. sunday night in orlando they played about 4-5 songs that weren't on the setlist which included playing "Say I Won't (Recognize)" where they included the Jeffersons theme song in the breakdown which was hysterical.
Hahahahaha, awesome.

Both those shows sound great though, I can't wait until I get to see them.
09:13 AM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
That and the fact that Thursday are like soooo 2003. They totally don't have neon shirts. LOLZ! They so old!

needs more crunk skramz

wow. sounded great! i'd love to hear "say i won't" live especially with the jeffersons theme song in the breakdown. haha. awesome.
10:58 AM on 05/05/09 
User Info.
shit stroll
Atlanta
Male - 25 Years Old
gaslight need to play geoff's parents basement.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos