Username
Password
Microsoft News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 130.
06:43 AM on 05/27/09
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
User Info.
people are so enamored by Apple thinking its the shit (and it is shit) that they will never expand out to try a zune. I bought a zune, and will refuse to ever own an iPod ever again.
Or people just prefer Apple because that's what works for them? It's a shocking concept, huh? I've tried out a Zune before and I thought it was terrible.
06:54 AM on 05/27/09
ACA
pm if you want to meet at Riot-Chi
User Info.
Zune has once chance to get me:

A big HDD.

If any of you AP kids right here made a portable MP3 player with a 200GB+ hdd I'd ditch Apple in a second. My 80GB is too small, the 160GB hardware blows, and 120GB just doesn't cut it. Doesn't Apple unveil new products in like three weeks? Can I pray for a big iPod then?
07:06 AM on 05/27/09
chochobonewagon
Neil, Play the Drum Solo of Life!
User Info.
looks so much better than that game boy looking first gen one, but like everybody else still wont pay for it, maybe ill steal it
07:10 AM on 05/27/09
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I'll just stick with my 160GB iPod Classic.
07:13 AM on 05/27/09
evan324
just put some vinegar on it dummy
User Info.

A big HDD.

If any of you AP kids right here made a portable MP3 player with a 200GB+ hdd I'd ditch Apple in a second. My 80GB is too small, the 160GB hardware blows, and 120GB just doesn't cut it. Doesn't Apple unveil new products in like three weeks? Can I pray for a big iPod then?
2 weeks from yesterday, i'm excited to see what they come out with.. the new zune does look pretty sweet but im holding out for a new iphone in a couple weeks.
07:20 AM on 05/27/09
Coverbydesign
User Info.
it took them this long to bring a full touch screen zune. good fucking god....o well zune suck and need to die.
07:21 AM on 05/27/09
swingsarekool
User Info.
So long as the Zune runs on Windows Media Player, i will not be buying one
Um, the Zune doesn't run on WMP... it has it's own software.... called the Zune software. It's easier to use and is lot less laggy than iTunes, so go buy it.

I'm in love with the black one, but I don't think I'll be buying this unless my Z80 suddenly dies on me. I'm glad it's going to be released outside of the US and Canada though, it's a tad of a hassle when you're restricted to all of the "Social" things when it's not released in your country.

I often wonder why I bought an iPhone...
07:22 AM on 05/27/09
Coverbydesign
User Info.

A big HDD.

yes they show there new hardware really soon.

rumours are they are bring out a way bigger classic like around 300 gb ANNNND they are bring out a nano with a camera.
07:29 AM on 05/27/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.

A big HDD.

I have read rumors of an OLED screen iPod Touch. If they can bring out a 64GB+ Touch, I will buy it in a second.
07:39 AM on 05/27/09
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No matter how good Zunes are - even if they're ridiculously better than iPods - they'll never even come close.

It's purely a status thing for most people - iPods are the cool music player. The must have for ages.

For me it's simply a case of using an iPod for years and as a result all my music is ran through iTunes and full of music store files etc.

Still - looks good. I like the idea of the touch screens but not when you have to sacrifice memory space. I need 120GB minimum.
1.) a Zune could never ever possibly be better than an ipod.

2.) yeah ipods are "hip" cool whatever, Microsoft simply has crappy software and interfaces. windows media player sucks. i still don't know why anybody uses Microsoft computers.
07:39 AM on 05/27/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.

A big HDD.

wait the 160 has shitty software? thats what i got and i thought they fixed that with the update in january
07:40 AM on 05/27/09
mickqueue
User Info.
So long as the Zune runs on Windows Media Player, i will not be buying one
The zune doesn't run on windows media player, it has its own media software which is considerably better than itunes.
07:42 AM on 05/27/09
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
User Info.

can we buy them by the pound?
07:45 AM on 05/27/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
I'm still hoping for a 120GB or more iPod touch before September....
07:46 AM on 05/27/09
Greg.Kushlan
Ghostbusting makes me feel good
User Info.
The Gates kids know what they're getting for their birthdays now.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests