The Hope Conspiracy
– Sometimes you just need something harder and Death Knows Your Name
slams you in the chest sufficiently enough.
– I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Antarctica
is one of my favorite releases of 2006. A concept album about a farm boy who finds a nuclear bomb and returns it to the city, if you were into Ludo’s Broken Bride
this makes that look mundane. For fans of Rilo Kiley, Paul Simon, and Roald Dahl.
The End of The World
– Brooklyn garage rock band that recently released their debut full-length on the indie-hip, Flameshovel Records.
Matt & Kim
– Atom & His Package for young, good looking nerds.
Blast From The Past:
– I had forgotten how much I loved Finch back when they first released What It Is To Burn. Spinning that disc made me more than a little nostalgic. What’s weirder is that I’ve never listened to a second of Say Hello To Sunshine and I likely won’t. I’m not usually one for dogging a band out on personal experiences, but after WIITB came out I saw Finch live 3 times in the span of a year and Nate was less than friendly each time. Recommended Track: “Without You Here”
Toilet (Chapter 1)
Description: Aric Page is "haunted" by his past and uncertain of his future. Relatively fresh from the local mental health facility, Aric is unsure he can live on the outside.
This is my latest story. Not sure where it's going, or if I'll even finish it online (I've got about 40 pages left in the collection of short stories I'm writing). However, if you were into my other stories and are interested in what I've been writing lately, this is it. Be sure to check out the YouTube trailer I made for it at the link below as well. The eerie track playing in the background is “Healthy Kids” by Respira. Feedback is always welcome.
SUPER AMAZING Toilet Trailer