Username
Password
Tim Armstrong News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tim Armstrong
Inside AP.net

Tim Armstrong Solo Album Release Date

Posted by: Brandon Allin (10/21/06)
According to Hellcat Records, Tim Armstrong's (Rancid) debut solo effort, A Poet's Life, is scheduled to be released on November 7th via the label.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
01:30 AM on 10/21/06
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
thats cool its going to be free over the internet. too bad i dont like anything he's done very much.
01:34 AM on 10/21/06
plain white t's
Skate Punk
User Info.
i havnt heard any of the songs yet but it is sweet that its free, i hope that its good
08:07 AM on 10/21/06
zeketheplmbr
erection selection
User Info.
I can't wait for this to drop!
09:00 AM on 10/21/06
lbc182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh it will be good. tim is awesome!
09:03 AM on 10/21/06
brendan
User Info.
People argue whether or not his stuff is "punk" or what not, but the bottom line is, he's a good song writer. This album should be tasty.
09:21 AM on 10/21/06
Brandon Allin
Undisputed Champ
User Info.
People argue whether or not his stuff is "punk" or what not, but the bottom line is, he's a good song writer. This album should be tasty.
There's absolutely no need to argue you the genre placement of his solo material, at all. With The Aggrolites as his backing band, it's clear his music is early reggae with traces of ska music.
09:41 AM on 10/21/06
brendan
User Info.
There's absolutely no need to argue you the genre placement of his solo material, at all. With The Aggrolites as his backing band, it's clear his music is early reggae with traces of ska music.

Yeah, I completely agree with you. I forgot to put in my reply that to argue whether a type of music is XXX or not is pointless.
11:20 AM on 10/21/06
loveofliberty
User Info.
omgz since when did tim armstrong go emo lololzers. "a poet's life." omgosh who the hell reads poetry these days
01:50 PM on 10/21/06
QTheDangerMusic
Brian W breaks my american </3
User Info.
omgz since when did tim armstrong go emo lololzers. "a poet's life." omgosh who the hell reads poetry these days
kill yourself immediately
05:48 PM on 10/21/06
loveofliberty
User Info.
kill yourself immediately

Ever heard of a joke, buddy?
07:35 PM on 10/21/06
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
Ever heard of a joke, buddy?
Anyone who uses that word or anything similar, whether its a joke or not, should be killed.
08:12 PM on 10/21/06
loveofliberty
User Info.
Anyone who uses that word or anything similar, whether its a joke or not, should be killed.

Which word? Buddy? That's sort of over-the-top if you believe that people who use that word should be killed. I mean that's like saying anyone who says "what's good" instead of "what's up" should be killed. Granted I am not the biggest fan of the "what's good" variation, and in some sick, backward portion of my mind I can envision the mass slaughter of all meatheads who use the term "what's good," but in the end I'd find it a little superfluous, nevertheless, to actually believe in their death. The point of this long-winded response is that a) you are a fucking idiot; and b) I'd normally just relegate you to the immense pile of ridiculous assholes that roam this website, but your Botch icon saves you from looking too much like a nitpicky little brat.

Anyway, I would also like say that anyone who writes the possessive form of "its" when the proper way of writing the contraction for "it is" is "it's," should be killed. So, my friend, you also should be killed. Promptly.
10:48 PM on 10/21/06
btbam > you
IT'S TIME!
User Info.
i seriously cant wait for this
11:00 PM on 10/21/06
CrenshawPunch
User Info.
Which word? Buddy? That's sort of over-the-top if you believe that people who use that word should be killed. I mean that's like saying anyone who says "what's good" instead of "what's up" should be killed. Granted I am not the biggest fan of the "what's good" variation, and in some sick, backward portion of my mind I can envision the mass slaughter of all meatheads who use the term "what's good," but in the end I'd find it a little superfluous, nevertheless, to actually believe in their death. The point of this long-winded response is that a) you are a fucking idiot; and b) I'd normally just relegate you to the immense pile of ridiculous assholes that roam this website, but your Botch icon saves you from looking too much like a nitpicky little brat.

Anyway, I would also like say that anyone who writes the possessive form of "its" when the proper way of writing the contraction for "it is" is "it's," should be killed. So, my friend, you also should be killed. Promptly.
You have to be kidding me. LOLZERS? What the fuck is that? And what the hell is your whole damn argument about? No I dont believe you should actually be killed. Its a fucking hyperbole. Holy shit, you people are so damn literal it makes me sick.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums