Password

08:40 PM on 11/04/06 
User Info.
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
Atlanta, GA / Emory...
Male - 28 Years Old
Rascal Flatts - Don't deny it.

Over It - I'm still rockin' the new CD like I just got it... "Think Against the Grain" melts my socks off... somethin like that

M83 - Shoegazing/electronic music that somehow makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

Joy In Tomorrow - Check it out if you're into Brighten... "The Victory" r00lz and I play it a million times a day

Here are Randall Jenkins from The Militia Group's recommendations:
=================================== =========
William Tell - William played guitar in Something Corporate, but what you need to focus on is listening to a few of his songs and seeing him perform live and you will soon realise he is a born front man. He writes some of the catchiest songs ever, and a Will Tell show is not bad on the eyes either. If you love Pop, SoCo, or Brian Ireland, you will love this.

Sleeping At Last - Their last record was brilliant, and "Say" was absolutely the gem of that record. With their new record "Keep No Score" and the song "Quicksand" they have done it again. "Quicksand" is so fragile and honest, and just strikes something inside you on a level that most music cannot reach.

El Ten Eleven - The rhythm section of "The Incredible Moses Leroy" which I think is now called "The Soft Lighties" (they have a new ep on iTunes) play as El Ten Eleven. It's definitely different than a lot of the bands you might be into... and listening to the record gives you appreciation that it is good vibey music. When you see them live and you realise it's 2 guys running all these bass lines they play into a loop, and then grabbing a guitar and looping that line, and then it just gets crazy and then you will understand why i sound insane talking about it, it just can't be described. They use absolutely no keyboards to make this music. Anyway, they have a record coming out early next year on Bar None, and they will have a few new tracks up on their MySpace in the next few weeks.

Bear Colony - Okay this gets a bit confusing... There are a bunch of great musicians in the Arkansas/Oklahoma region of our country that are making music in various bands and they all get together, as friends, and record as Bear Colony. It is a musical collective, and thus has a few different people on vocals. The textures and sounds on this record are fantastic, and one of the benefits of having so many people work on a project is all the details they put into it. Some of the members have been in or currently play in a ton of bands you probably love (or should). Go to their MySpace to see all the members and listen to "Hospital Rooms..." or "Blips/Beeps" which are two of my favourite tracks off the album. The record is due out in January on Esperanza Plantation, and they will be hitting the road for at least a couple tours soon.

Elevation - These guys are from the ATL. They wear a few influences on their sleeves, but "Love" is quite possibly the best song written in a long time. Head over to (http://elevationband.com/) to listen to "Love." I play it about 500 times a day... roughly. It's just flawlessly executed Pop, and there is nothing, at all, better than Pop music.

The Album Leaf - Jimmy LaValle is The Album Leaf, but he is regularly joined by some other amazing musicians live and in studio. Jimmy used to play in Tristeza, leaving to pursue The Album Leaf, and has also been seen on stage with The Locust, Black Heart Procession, and probably a few other bands I am missing. Sigur Ros took him out on one of their U.S. tours, leading to a great friendship/relationship and he joining them in their studio for the recording of "A Safe Place," and mixing the new record "Into The Blue Again." "Always For You" is a great track to start with. If you are into Sigur Ros, or any such bands that I define as Indielectro Rock you should definitely own both of the aforementioned records.
08:42 PM on 11/04/06 
User Info.
dekdog11
needs you so much closer
Pembroke Pines /...
Male - 27 Years Old
sleeping at last is awesome
10:15 PM on 11/04/06 
User Info.
Steve Henderson
Retired
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 32 Years Old
If the mofo from TMG likes Sleeping at Last so much, why hasn't he signed them yet? :)
11:16 PM on 11/04/06 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
If the mofo from TMG likes Sleeping at Last so much, why hasn't he signed them yet? :)
12:54 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
ajp7485
word.
Ithaca, NY / El...
Male - 29 Years Old

Because he doesnt sign them, nor does he pick who tmg signs, he does the sweet artwork for tmg
02:04 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
kissbangkill
panda @ weworemasks.com
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
the bear colony are fucking great. as are sleeping at last.
03:48 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
dillonzach86
Zachy D
Kansas
Male - 28 Years Old
Nice picks with Bear Colony and Sleeping at Last.

Did Something Corporate break up? I don't really recall ever hearing that.
04:18 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
CalamityRecords
Calamity Records Owner
No Avatar Selected
Male - 27 Years Old
Because he doesnt sign them, nor does he pick who tmg signs, he does the sweet artwork for tmg

i'm sure he's put in a good word to rory.
04:25 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
brainfreeze
weeeeeeeeeeeee
Adelaide, Australia
Male
the album leaf is amazing
05:27 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
joshua.
graphic designer
Male - 32 Years Old

beat me to it.

randall = the coalition = amazing artwork
06:57 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
Atlanta, Georgia
Male - 25 Years Old
Respect simply for reccing El Ten Eleven. Their S/T is absolutely amazing.
07:52 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
Steve Henderson
Retired
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 32 Years Old
!NO EXCUSES!
09:34 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
duffe
_________________________ _____
Beaune, France
Male - 31 Years Old
kuddos for M83 Rohan.
10:31 AM on 11/05/06 
User Info.
djjazzyjeff
wings|teeth