Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 79
06:43 PM on 07/28/09
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
damn I was gonna come on AP to post this.
You forgot:

From @chrisaffair:

@AnthonyRaneri I use autotune cause it's FUn. Why not smile every once in a while? Check my liner notes. All bs aside,wanna co-write a hit?
Oh, so when you need auto-tune to make a record it's just because it's "fun." Glad he cleared that up.
07:03 PM on 07/28/09
Charles777
my anaconda don't
User Info.
You forgot:

From @chrisaffair:

@AnthonyRaneri I use autotune cause it's FUn. Why not smile every once in a while? Check my liner notes. All bs aside,wanna co-write a hit?

And I thought I couldn't hate this band more.
07:03 PM on 07/28/09
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
User Info.
TWTA (I can't help but rearrange some letters in that in my mind) use auto-tune in more than the Lady Gaga song. I think Anthony's problem isn't so much that bands like this exist, it's that they are on Warped Tour. And Warped Tour isn't the place for them.
07:07 PM on 07/28/09
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
TWTA (I can't help but rearrange some letters in that in my mind) use auto-tune in more than the Lady Gaga song. I think Anthony's problem isn't so much that bands like this exist, it's that they are on Warped Tour. And Warped Tour isn't the place for them.
quoted for truth
07:14 PM on 07/28/09
pleasegoodmusic
User Info.
This guys are the ultimate in douchey.
07:15 PM on 07/28/09
JimmyIymmiJ
Go on, give up, you'll never win...
User Info.
I love that this thread has turned into a discussion of the Twitterwar between those two.

And for the record, Bayside>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>The White Tie Affair
07:17 PM on 07/28/09
YouSmellExcited
those who can't do run AP.net ;)
User Info.
anthony from bayside is a bitter little bitch who needs to stfu & accept the fact that whining isn't gonna make 14 year olds like his "band"
07:29 PM on 07/28/09
taylerx0
I'm ready, waiting on my ending.
User Info.
I am not too much of a Bayside fan, but I'm lovin' Anthony Raneri lately.
07:38 PM on 07/28/09
jenny_ell
put your hands up for detroit
User Info.
good thing its the same day as warped, im sure 90% of their fans will be at warped....
07:57 PM on 07/28/09
ARo2431
User Info.
Quote:
I'd rather see ATL and Every Avenue after Warped at Angels & Kings.

ATL's playing at Angels & Kings after? I wasn't aware of that but sweet. Who does signings at Wet Seal though haha.
08:03 PM on 07/28/09
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
anthony from bayside is a bitter little bitch who needs to stfu & accept the fact that whining isn't gonna make 14 year olds like his "band"
I don't think that's Anthony's goal. He's tired of all the neon shirt, auto-tune bands that write disposable pop music.
08:10 PM on 07/28/09
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
You forgot:

From @chrisaffair:

yeah just read that, he didnt respond yet when i posted that convo. i dont think ant will take up on his proposition to co write
08:18 PM on 07/28/09
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
I have a feeling Anthony Ranieri is turning into Brandon Flowers and just going to bash all popular bands for the sake of bashing them. Call me crazy, I just don't want Ant to become a prententious douchebag.
08:23 PM on 07/28/09
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
I have a feeling Anthony Ranieri is turning into Brandon Flowers and just going to bash all popular bands for the sake of bashing them. Call me crazy, I just don't want Ant to become a prententious douchebag.

Or into Liam or Noel Gallagher, even though when either one of the Gallagher brothers sing, they don't sound monotonous.
08:27 PM on 07/28/09
iam_theculprit
No more, I implore.
User Info.
This makes no sense. If he wanted 14 year old people to like his band wouldn't he get all buddy buddy with TWTA and fellow bands, rather than call them out for what they are?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos