Username
Password
Microsoft News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 68.
08:30 AM on 08/13/09
perceptrons
[ ]
User Info.
I wonder what the PC software looks like? Does anyone know if its easy to manage you library of music? That is the only reason I love itunes
Check it out yourself, here.

Myself, I'll be waiting on the 64gb version.

It's hilarious how many people hate on this for no reason at all, except that it's not an iPod/made by Apple.
08:31 AM on 08/13/09
ambulance
Minutes away, but miles apart
User Info.
Hopefully this will be Micro$oft's last stab at an "ipod" killer. What a joke the zune is.
It's a joke how?
08:34 AM on 08/13/09
sweitz03
sWeitZ
User Info.
here come the apple fanboys.
exactly lol i dont know, i had an ipod for 4 years, sold it on ebay, bought the new zune 120g, and have no fucking idea how i went 4 years with an ipod lol itunes killed it for me, the zune marketplace kicks the shit out of the itunes program, hands down
08:35 AM on 08/13/09
schmohawk
schmucko supremo
User Info.
we need a new ipod apple...
08:35 AM on 08/13/09
jgareth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hopefully this will be Micro$oft's last stab at an "ipod" killer. What a joke the zune is.
Apparently you've never used a Zune before. You're probably one of those people who don't think for themselves and simply repeat what other incompetent people have told you before.

You probably voted for Obama as well.
08:46 AM on 08/13/09
bard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wouldn't really want HD radio or HD tv shows and movies on such a small screen
they're just trying to ride the HD wave
it's not meant for small screen viewing...

through a dock, it plugs into hd tv's and can output HD movies/tv/etc...

read info before posting uninformed opinions
08:50 AM on 08/13/09
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
it's not meant for small screen viewing...

through a dock, it plugs into hd tv's and can output HD movies/tv/etc...

read info before posting uninformed opinions
i did read it, and i wouldn't watch them on the zune and i wouldn't pay for the dock to watch them on my tv. it's that simple, HD isn't some extra high tech thing that's so awesome, you can watch youtube videos in HD.
08:51 AM on 08/13/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Apparently you've never used a Zune before. You're probably one of those people who don't think for themselves and simply repeat what other incompetent people have told you before.

You probably voted for Obama as well.
Nice stupid, off-topic troll there at the end.
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Yeah, wow. That price is a good thing. I'll definitely pick up one of the models with less memory. If there is one that floats around $200, I'll be happy.
The 16GB is supposed to be $230 I think.
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
Do not want
08:56 AM on 08/13/09
bard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i did read it, and i wouldn't watch them on the zune and i wouldn't pay for the dock to watch them on my tv. it's that simple, HD isn't some extra high tech thing that's so awesome, you can watch youtube videos in HD.
HD is a big deal. it's completely overtaken the industry: tv/movies/games/etc...

and for people to hold multiple HD movies/tv/etc... on a portable device and hook it up to someone's tv at any point in time is a big deal. it's like walking around with a case of your favorite HD movies/tv shows.
09:02 AM on 08/13/09
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
HD is a big deal. it's completely overtaken the industry: tv/movies/games/etc...

and for people to hold multiple HD movies/tv/etc... on a portable device and hook it up to someone's tv at any point in time is a big deal. it's like walking around with a case of your favorite HD movies/tv shows.
i guess for some people it'd be nice but personally i couldn't care less if what i'm watching or playing is in HD or not
09:02 AM on 08/13/09
Kevin360
User Info.
Waiting for a 64GB or 120GB iPod Touch... Not because I have anything against Zune, but I've spent so much money on iTunes that it would be a dumb move for me to make the switch.
09:03 AM on 08/13/09
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
Awesome. There's so many ignorant people in here. If anyone has been following the Zune HD they'd know it's an iPod killer. I'm getting one.
09:04 AM on 08/13/09
veryEmergency
mountain smashers
User Info.
I'm a DJ in Philadelphia for a commercial-free indie/punk/alternative/whatever radio station that broadcasts on an HD signal.. 88.5 HD-2 WXPN

www.yrockonxpn.org

this is great news in my opinion.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News