Username
Password

09:37 PM on 10/20/09 
User Info.
IntoTheSun
my blood flows harshly
Brooklyn, NY
Female - 21 Years Old
hopefully you'll be with people who don't say "who?" after you tell them you're Zooey.

Shit. That describes the situation exactly...

It's okay, I still love my friends *sighs*
10:56 PM on 10/20/09 
User Info.
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
CP MD
Female - 23 Years Old
I had to dress up for OctoberFest at work today. Worth it though to see all the drunk old people.

I am going to be a gnome.

hahahaa, all of my friends tease me and call me a gnome already, Im considering being a legit gnome for Halloween though I dont really know what to wear for that... how are you doing it?
And hey people should post some pictures afterwards, we all want to see the outcomes of theses ideas! At least I would, and Ill definitely post mine. as soon as I remember.
11:04 PM on 10/20/09 
User Info.
terrycw89
I decided today that I am going to go as a random person from some irrelevant movie and then not tell anyone who I am.
08:53 AM on 10/21/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm not really original.

Hello Bunny

Haha, I think around here we really do practice the whole lingerie and animal ear thing. It's just sort of gross when you see 13 year old girls do it.

I don't know where you live or if you remember, but near Halloween '03, here in So. CA we had a massive wildfire that burned our entire mountains, forced hundreds to evacuate, including my high school to close for a week because it almost burned down, and our entire world was up in the air... Well school was able to open up on Halloween, and a group of girls went as soot covered slutty firefighter ladies in heels. I couldn't believe it. Girls are so stupid.
09:13 AM on 10/21/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
hahahaa, all of my friends tease me and call me a gnome already, Im considering being a legit gnome for Halloween though I dont really know what to wear for that... how are you doing it?
And hey people should post some pictures afterwards, we all want to see the outcomes of theses ideas! At least I would, and Ill definitely post mine. as soon as I remember.

Yeah if no one starts it, I'm gonna create a Halloween costume picture thread. I wanna see a ton of these!
08:47 PM on 10/21/09 
User Info.
hot time in DE
professional appreciator.
aforementioned.
Female - 28 Years Old
My friend and her boss invited me to join their female/vamped up version of Guns N Roses (the real deal.. not the current GnR).. which they refer to as Guns N Ho'ses. I call it Runs N Ho'ses. I chose the Duff McKagan persona... Muff McKagan. I assume I will just get a blonde wig, tease it up like Duff's hair in the late 80s, wear some leather, drink too much and cause a ruckus.

I did that a few years ago.. I was Slash. Best costume/Halloween I ever had. THE perfect excuse to drink too much and not apologize for whatever happens, haha.

This year I'll be something tamer.. Ms. Peanut. I basically just want an excuse to wear a monocle.
08:49 PM on 10/21/09 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm going to be a sheet ghost, and under that just normal clothes. But under that I'm going to have a Spider-man costume (minus the mask, which will be in my pocket). When the time is right, I will reveal the Spider, preferably when someone in the house is in peril.
10:02 PM on 10/21/09 
User Info.
evvandflow
full of shit and free beer
Boston
Male - 25 Years Old
A Gorilla

My Roommates will be Bananas

I will chase them.
10:32 PM on 10/21/09 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I'm going to be a sheet ghost, and under that just normal clothes. But under that I'm going to have a Spider-man costume (minus the mask, which will be in my pocket). When the time is right, I will reveal the Spider, preferably when someone in the house is in peril.
Love it.
01:27 AM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
reckoner
That's no moon
Male - 25 Years Old
Big bird.
03:16 AM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
reesa
a quiet heartbeat
my chair, australia
Female - 23 Years Old
A Gorilla

My Roommates will be Bananas

I will chase them.
you'll eat them ;)

i want to go as a hot indian girl or red riding hood. haven't decided and it's next weekend x)
03:43 AM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
chris1152
High fives save lives.
Lawrence, KS
Male - 26 Years Old
I really wanna go as Malcolm Reynolds but I doubt I'll have the time and money to successfully pull it off.
04:15 AM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
believethehyph
He scored goals my lord
Cardiff, Wales, UK.
Male - 26 Years Old
The mask man from The Strangers!
07:07 AM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
framebyframe
dr. chim richalds
Ontario, Canada
Female - 22 Years Old
I wanted to go as a ladybug, but I'm scared that people might hate me because of the recent lady bug infestation... Any other ideas for something cute and not slutty?
07:12 AM on 10/22/09 
User Info.
kafe
Stockholm
Female - 25 Years Old
I wanted to go as a ladybug, but I'm scared that people might hate me because of the recent lady bug infestation... Any other ideas for something cute and not slutty?

Anything that doesn't include deep clevage and/or short skirt. My friend went as Alice in Wonderland once, she looked adorable. I still think you should go as a lady bug though, that's a great idea.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos