Username
Password

Album Review - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 184.
02:46 PM on 01/04/10
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I love this record. She's gonna blow up. She's like Gaga's slutty younger sister. She writes songs for Miley Cyrus, as well as other artists. It's easy to deny her singing ability, but you can't deny that she writes a good hook.
02:49 PM on 01/04/10
xjacjac
User Info.
ahaha, best review ever.
02:54 PM on 01/04/10
ajaggedpulse
m
User Info.
hahahahahahhahahaha
03:03 PM on 01/04/10
xxkacf
it's not faith if you use your eyes
User Info.
i don't even care, i love this album
03:09 PM on 01/04/10
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
if this is what women's lib is going to be about from now on, i'm taking the title of feminist down from alongside my name...

joking aside, automatic applause goes here for Blake's always LOLworthy attempts at reviewing the seemingly un-reviewable. my problem with her is less about her music and more about how personally irritated I am that she's playing Lilith Fair, amongst some of the most talented female musicians (or musicians, for that matter) in the world. her best bet would be to go on tour with Millionaires!
03:33 PM on 01/04/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
Amazing social commentary by Blake Solomon.

I have a phd in that.
04:13 PM on 01/04/10
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
if this is what women's lib is going to be about from now on, i'm taking the title of feminist down from alongside my name...

joking aside, automatic applause goes here for Blake's always LOLworthy attempts at reviewing the seemingly un-reviewable. my problem with her is less about her music and more about how personally irritated I am that she's playing Lilith Fair, amongst some of the most talented female musicians (or musicians, for that matter) in the world. her best bet would be to go on tour with Millionaires!
She's playing Lilith Fair?! That's outrageous, she's by no means someone women should aspire to be.
04:29 PM on 01/04/10
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
She's playing Lilith Fair?! That's outrageous, she's by no means someone women should aspire to be.
yeah, not sure if it's the full tour or a select few dates but she's on the lineup. so ridiculous.
04:29 PM on 01/04/10
-karla
cake or death?
User Info.
although i think 'tik tok' is an ACE song, i'm dreading it's imminent release cos i'm sure it's going to be thrashed to death on the stereo at my workplace... just like they ruined lady gaga for me.
04:31 PM on 01/04/10
TheSkyline
www.pillowtalktn.bandcamp .com
User Info.
I don't really understand how this is much better than The Millionaires. When I first heard Tik Tok on the radio I thought it was them. haha
04:38 PM on 01/04/10
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
She's a total blacksheep among a slew of really great artists on board for Lilith, and it's really odd.
04:49 PM on 01/04/10
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
She's a total blacksheep among a slew of really great artists on board for Lilith, and it's really odd.
It is certainly a peculiar choice.
05:06 PM on 01/04/10
introduction
You're not real musician!
User Info.
outstanding, sir.
05:39 PM on 01/04/10
birtcho
is...
User Info.
haha that was great
06:06 PM on 01/04/10
Jookl
haaaaaaaaaaaa!
User Info.
Lol, well written review, I'm not sure I really want to listen to this.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests