Username
Password

Album Review - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 184.
11:42 AM on 01/06/10
theactionblast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this girl's music makes me want to puke.
01:51 PM on 01/06/10
a3s1g1
User Info.
here's another review, for comparison's sake. and it actually pays some attention to songs on the album instead of just jokes and references.

http://www.behindthehype.com/music-r...ed-in-whiskey/

and yes, i wrote that
02:51 PM on 01/06/10
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
Tik Tok is a joke....it isnt passable. First off, listen to the party by Justice. The vocal comparison is hilarious.

Second of all, this is a video of her performing the song. Worst performance ever will be collected at the end of 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvzz...er_ embedded#

My ears just threw up. Thanks a lot!
02:56 PM on 01/06/10
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.

I may not have a fancy phd or law degree, but I have a bachelors in kicking ass and taking names
03:17 PM on 01/06/10
boomerangslang
blackest black ever
User Info.
Half of the album is kind of dull. The other half rules. Good review, Blake.
03:31 PM on 01/06/10
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
here's another review, for comparison's sake. and it actually pays some attention to songs on the album instead of just jokes and references.

and yes, i wrote that
That is far too long of a review for an album that isn't really meant to be taken seriously.

Just sayin.
04:00 PM on 01/06/10
starynightsky
I guess that I just don't know
User Info.
Quote:
“Dinosaur” is about old wrinkly wieners.

i thought you were joking about that. then i listened....
04:08 PM on 01/06/10
a3s1g1
User Info.
That is far too long of a review for an album that isn't really meant to be taken seriously.

Just sayin.
good point. i tend to get carried away a bit and there was just so much material for me to write on kesha.

besides, i reviewed Creed's cd and angry Creed fans left comments bitching about how i didn't talk about actual songs so i made sure to talk about actual songs on this one in case people took offense to what i said and yelled at me. i'm a man of the people.

thanks for checking it out though
04:39 PM on 01/06/10
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
God that was awful......I really hate pop radio....
I think she at least deserves props for not lip-syncing it. That alone isn't justification for her sounding like crap, but I'd rather her sing than just dance around like most pop artists.
05:29 PM on 01/06/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.

and yes, i wrote that
WE'VE GOT A JOURNALIST ON OUR HANDS FOLKS
08:36 PM on 01/06/10
mattattack!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Making a lot of money doesn't make a grown man writing a song about wrinkly wieners (the validity of this statement is questionable) or teen pop stars feeling isolated in Hollywood any less weird.
he writes the music dumbass. he helps with the lyrics every now and then but those are mainly the artist's job. he was the guitarist for saturday night live for 10 years, was just named one of the top 10 producers of the decade by billboard, and hes won 10 ASCAP Pop Music Awards in total since 2006. hes not weird hes a genius.

Second of all, this is a video of her performing the song. Worst performance ever will be collected at the end of 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvzz...er_ embedded#
all you could hear were her vocals. it was mixed terribly and obviously shes not gonna be spot on when shes jumping around and dancing (ill give you that shes not the best dancer lol) but that doesnt mean that she cant sing in a controlled environment. and shes better in these two performances
09:04 PM on 01/06/10
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
Thank you. Anyone who likes her has now been crowned with stupidity. I'm actually angry after watching that. I gotta go do something productive.
thank you! every time i see a good comment about her i want to punch a small infant.
09:23 PM on 01/06/10
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
he writes the music dumbass. he helps with the lyrics every now and then but those are mainly the artist's job. he was the guitarist for saturday night live for 10 years, was just named one of the top 10 producers of the decade by billboard, and hes won 10 ASCAP Pop Music Awards in total since 2006. hes not weird hes a genius.

all you could hear were her vocals. it was mixed terribly and obviously shes not gonna be spot on when shes jumping around and dancing (ill give you that shes not the best dancer lol) but that doesnt mean that she cant sing in a controlled environment. and shes better in these two performances
Lol. You're so serious. It's funny.
09:35 PM on 01/06/10
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.

Just watched her on Conan, she sounded and looked like shit. Don't make excuses for her, good music exists, find it.
11:19 PM on 01/06/10
timb89
Australian Music Roundup
User Info.
i really like the first single of this.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music