Username
Password
Myspace News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Myspace
Inside AP.net

Close To Home Cover Replay

Posted by: Mike Kraft (01/11/10)
Close To Home have posted a new cover of "Replay" by Iyaz on their Myspace. Limited pre-order packages of their EP, Let It Be Known, will be available January 25, 2010.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11.
08:30 AM on 01/11/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i like these guys but i hate how thats the thing bands do now cover pop or rap or whatever is on itunes top 10,its only a matter of time before a Tik Tok Ke$ha cover whos gonna do it?should i start recording it with my band just so we'll fit in...aint happening bro
09:15 AM on 01/11/10
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
i hate this song so much. their cover isn't terrible though. i like a lot of stuff on the radio, but this song kills me.
10:07 AM on 01/11/10
rodericknj
son, i loved you at your darkest
User Info.
dope! <3
11:20 AM on 01/11/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
this song is always stuck in my head
01:09 PM on 01/11/10
cthfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As always, Close to Home comes through with a winner!
01:25 PM on 01/11/10
feceologis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like their version a lot better than the original. I especially like the song around 2:20-2:40. I like their artistic expression/interpretation? of this portion. I do prefer many of their other songs to this one, but it seems like it would be challenging and fun to try and rework another persons song. I think it's a fun song and unlike the original version this one get's stuck in me brain!
03:12 PM on 01/11/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
I personally love this song, the hook is unbelievable. Whether its not your thing to listen to pop, or club this hook is undeniable. Goes to show that one song can put you on top
03:49 PM on 01/11/10
rianmassacre
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i love close to home in general. their rascal flats cover was amazing and this one is just as good. i personally love it when a band like close to home can pull off a good pop cover. i think they are either hit or miss. and close to home hits home runs in everything they do. i love you guys. you need to come home.
06:05 PM on 01/11/10
crusaderr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i love close to home in general. their rascal flats cover was amazing and this one is just as good. i personally love it when a band like close to home can pull off a good pop cover. i think they are either hit or miss. and close to home hits home runs in everything they do. i love you guys. you need to come home.

what rascal song did they cover?
10:05 PM on 01/11/10
rocktwin22
Hey! That's my line!
User Info.
I really like their cover! This song is always stuck in my head! One of my personal favorites on the radio today!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS