Username
Password
Fightstar News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 48.
03:48 PM on 01/13/10
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I hope the artwork is more like Grand Unification and One Day Son, This Will All Be Yours.
04:36 PM on 01/13/10
Jasper112
Registered Member
User Info.
Ow man cant wait for this!
05:36 PM on 01/13/10
symbiote28
Be Human
User Info.
no battlefield ?!
05:36 PM on 01/13/10
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
User Info.
Still not into this album
05:59 PM on 01/13/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
fuck yea!
love the new song CITY

i liked the old artwork, but i always like FSs art, so im sure will for this too

still like catchieness of Grand-U the best though
08:42 PM on 01/13/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
But the question is will this be available in stores in the United States?
08:51 PM on 01/13/10
Alexx Miller
Dominic Decoco
User Info.
Cool
05:00 AM on 01/14/10
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
i thought they recorded jordin sparks' 'battlefield'?
They never recorded it. They did it for Radio 1's live lounge. It'll be on the live performance though.
08:43 AM on 01/14/10
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awesome, love fightstar
09:04 PM on 01/15/10
Simo FS
Fightstar / Charlie
User Info.
I don't entirely understand why they want to re-release it so soon, were they not happy with the finished product first time around?

We're absolutely thrilled with the finished project. Whilst recording Be Human we were still writing and we still had numerous ideas and songs in various stages of completition. Unfortunately they were never finished before the official confirmation and tracklisting was announced.

We went back into the studio after our UK tour with mixed intentions, we decided that it'd be too early to record another record and as we've said previously, we didn't like the idea of releasing an EP so we came back to our unfinished tracks and put some real time and effort into them.

We just thought our fans would enjoy this more. A few new tracks for you guys, some new artwork designed by Al, an entire acoustic performance on DVD. It's just something that we thought you'd all enjoy.
01:39 AM on 01/16/10
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
We just thought our fans would enjoy this more. A few new tracks for you guys, some new artwork designed by Al, an entire acoustic performance on DVD. It's just something that we thought you'd all enjoy.
I know I will, I'm always thrilled for more music from you guys and that acoustic performance was the best show I've ever been to, seeing Cross Out The Stars and Our Last Common Ancestor was something I thought would never happen.
02:09 AM on 01/16/10
thehereaway
snickers at the swine flu
User Info.
We're absolutely thrilled with the finished project. Whilst recording Be Human we were still writing and we still had numerous ideas and songs in various stages of completition. Unfortunately they were never finished before the official confirmation and tracklisting was announced.

We went back into the studio after our UK tour with mixed intentions, we decided that it'd be too early to record another record and as we've said previously, we didn't like the idea of releasing an EP so we came back to our unfinished tracks and put some real time and effort into them.

Okay awesome, thanks for clearing that up. I look forward to hearing the new tracks.
03:27 AM on 01/16/10
lynnie
is rockin!!!
User Info.
Yes! This is going to be awesome.

If you haven't already heard or checked out the official forum, go here: http://www.fightstarmusic.com/forum There is a really nice community you should meet. x
02:58 PM on 01/19/10
FstarLive.co.uk
User Info.
I'd just like to clear things up further as no one has answered the guy from America.

It has been announced that theirs only 5000 copies of the Deluxe edition being released into the UK, which more than likely will be almost if not already sold during Pre order stages.
So it will be abit like how the English EP was over here before getting released in America, you never know they may do something special and release a second batch afterwards if it means a nice profit and more to give to you guys.

I'm so hyped about this release, and will be purchasing 2 so one can sit clean in it's case with our collection.
09:01 AM on 01/21/10
ahmee
User Info.
OHHHH Just in time for my Birthday YAY !!!!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests