the shape of punk just came
User Info.
so he's a werewolf?

ok.
07:27 PM on 02/17/10
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
the song is okay, but Dan's voice still shines. He's got a really good tone in my opinion
07:31 PM on 02/17/10
TangledUp
crazy cat lady
User Info.
I miss them. I love Dan's voice. I used to really dig these guys, but listening to Page Avenue recently, I realized that I'm just not into them anymore. Makes me sad.
07:33 PM on 02/17/10
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
I miss them. I love Dan's voice. I used to really dig these guys, but listening to Page Avenue recently, I realized that I'm just not into them anymore. Makes me sad.

yeah man, the day i saw the until the day i die video i ran out and bought it. i wouldnt do that for this song
07:34 PM on 02/17/10
TangledUp
crazy cat lady
User Info.
yeah man, the day i saw the until the day i die video i ran out and bought it. i wouldnt do that for this song
At the time, I loved Page Avenue so much .. when I listened to it just the other day, I was really disappointed with it. Every song sounded the same to me. Maybe if I listened to one of their other ones, I'd enjoy it more.
07:53 PM on 02/17/10
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
Weird how thin the line between mainstream rock and AP.net rock is.
08:31 PM on 02/17/10
cory-182
User Info.
Can't wait to see these guys next Friday! I'm still 50/50 on the new album but regardless, they are gonna melt my face.

I'm going to this show too. Seeing SOTY at a small place like Cubby Bear is cool, but Saosin and AM Taxi are just nice bonuses.
08:33 PM on 02/17/10
cory-182
User Info.
Sounds like it'll fit perfectly between Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace on my local rock station.

Whaaat! I don't think this song sounds like anything like these two bands. But then again I have a little bias.
08:43 PM on 02/17/10
NortyCore
User Info.
dont worry guys, you still have faithful fans that dont think your sound compares to three days grace or breaking benjamin, haha. its a disgrace to even they you guys compare to them.
08:45 PM on 02/17/10
decrescendo27
www.KillLincolnDC.com
User Info.
Man, these guys used to be so much more technical. I've only given the new album 5 spins but it doesn't seem to have that thrash metal vibe that In The Wake Of Determination had. Page Avenue was really good and so was The Black Swan. This record doesn't seem to compare to the first three as of yet. Oh well.

I miss the riffage. And Phil Sneed's voice is incredible, too. They have 2 amazing vocalists in this band for sure.
08:47 PM on 02/17/10
decrescendo27
www.KillLincolnDC.com
User Info.
PS does anyone remember when Phil used to sing with Saosin?

I'm getting old :(
09:34 PM on 02/17/10
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
I'm going to this show too. Seeing SOTY at a small place like Cubby Bear is cool, but Saosin and AM Taxi are just nice bonuses.

Could not agree more. I'm still finding it hard to imagine SOTY rocking the CB's stage. Its kinda small haha.
09:39 PM on 02/17/10
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Brand New meets Snow Patrol.
10:00 PM on 02/17/10
Lycareth
You tell me
User Info.
Weird to say, and idk why this is my first impression but, I feel like Senses Fail and SOTY are becoming one band
10:26 PM on 02/17/10
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Haven't checked out the vid, but song isn't too bad. I like the build to the chorus, sans the cheesy lyrics. I agree Dan't voice stands out on The Constant, was only thinking today whilst listening it deserved an 8.25 at least in the review score, not 7.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests