Username
Password
Road Runner Records News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 46.
12:05 PM on 04/22/07
fueledbyiz
ello.
User Info.
hahaha i never realized how badly this band gets bashed here.
12:20 PM on 04/22/07
thisismyname
User Info.
Ew really? Those tickets are somewhat expensive aren't they? That sucks.

They're doing their own headline tour before this would start.

Lawn Tickets shouldnt be too bad. But yes, anything else is expensive

And The headline tour would make sense, since PR isnt suppose to start until very late July/Very beginning of August.
12:49 PM on 04/22/07
Lehcar
User Info.
not like I care about them, but it's pretty shitty since most of their fans probably already bought tickets
12:53 PM on 04/22/07
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
I'm guessing that when they signed up for Warped Tour, they didn't think they would be as big as they are. Once they started getting big, they wanted to do their own tour. Fuck these guys.

i agree. fuck these guys.
12:59 PM on 04/22/07
lightcollapse
on the edge of summer
User Info.
this band sucks.
01:15 PM on 04/22/07
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Saw them at OU here... they were pretty bad. I can't remember who was on LP's tour, but I remember a few bands on there caught my eye...
01:20 PM on 04/22/07
xxno_promisesxx
I read more maps than books
User Info.
warped tour didnt lose anything special......
01:39 PM on 04/22/07
chcougar1
User Info.
What is all of your guys' problem? These guys do NOT suck live. I even heard people who dont like their type of music say they put on a good show. PLUS they are the nicest guys ever! Just because you dont like their style or whatever doesnt mean you should bash them. Seriously, different people have different tastes and they are one of my favorite bands because of how nice and humble they are, even with the bigger successes that they have started getting.

They will be doing the UK next week, a headlining tour in May and June and then (since someone already said it) they will be doing Projekt Revolution. They wanted to do part of warped too, but apprently warped has restrictions on where you can tour before/after warped so they could not do both...otherwise trust me they would have,

I will defend this band to death because they are real, down to earth people doing what they love and they appreciate everything they get. So screw all of you who bash them.
01:41 PM on 04/22/07
Hainzey X
destiny found.
User Info.
the tour they got on is huge. thats all i can say.

Do you know when they'll be announcing dates ? How many bands are on this thing.
01:53 PM on 04/22/07
MKEcasey
twitter.com/caseycuene
User Info.
Do you know when they'll be announcing dates ? How many bands are on this thing.

I don't know the exact number, something like 8 or 9? I remember reading the bands on the tour a month or so back.
02:00 PM on 04/22/07
thisismyname
User Info.
Saw them at OU here... they were pretty bad. I can't remember who was on LP's tour, but I remember a few bands on there caught my eye...

The rumored bands I've been hearing are as follows...
Linkin Park (obviously)
My Chemical Romance
Taking Back Sunday
HIM
Mindless Self Indulgence
Placebo
Saosin
All of these bands were confirmed by Joe via a radio interview. Some other rumored ones are...
The Bled
Billy Talent
Mastadon
and now, Madina Lake

Pretty Nice lineup if I do say so myself.
02:31 PM on 04/22/07
polaroidimpulse
User Info.
hmm. i was actually interested in seeing how this band has progressed since i saw them in december.
02:38 PM on 04/22/07
Meggers
We all have been degraded.
User Info.
What is all of your guys' problem? These guys do NOT suck live. I even heard people who dont like their type of music say they put on a good show. PLUS they are the nicest guys ever! Just because you dont like their style or whatever doesnt mean you should bash them. Seriously, different people have different tastes and they are one of my favorite bands because of how nice and humble they are, even with the bigger successes that they have started getting.

They will be doing the UK next week, a headlining tour in May and June and then (since someone already said it) they will be doing Projekt Revolution. They wanted to do part of warped too, but apprently warped has restrictions on where you can tour before/after warped so they could not do both...otherwise trust me they would have,

I will defend this band to death because they are real, down to earth people doing what they love and they appreciate everything they get. So screw all of you who bash them.
I agree 100%. I saw them in Nashville with Halifax with maybe 30 kids there and most were there for them. They kept seeing how my mom was all night to make sure she was okay. They're such amazing guys.
02:44 PM on 04/22/07
captainamazing4
@josh_newton
User Info.
yeah, they dont really deserve to be on this. they maybe kind of suck lol
03:35 PM on 04/22/07
anamericangod
User Info.
how the hell can you guys say this tour is too expensive

do you realize the magnititude of the bands playing?

i mean for real, take a step back, breathe in deeply, and just think about it....

do you even know who Placebo is?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums