Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 53
11:14 AM on 04/28/07
Punk The Clock
Punk The Clock
User Info.
Alright. The question was one of me being curious. It was not to find out if ap.net makes a lot of money. I wanted to know that if person A sponsored a tour like this one, if he would make money. Thank you for your help but I really think you got the wrong idea from my question.. I really don't need you to lecture me about "passion." Tell it to someone else.

Nope, didnt get the wrong idea at all, not lecturing, have fun and good luck.
11:21 AM on 04/28/07
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
User Info.
Wow, I really really want to win this, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of thier new song. Common memory... start working....
11:24 AM on 04/28/07
Punk The Clock
Punk The Clock
User Info.
Alright. The question was one of me being curious. It was not to find out if ap.net makes a lot of money. I wanted to know that if person A sponsored a tour like this one, if he would make money. Thank you for your help but I really think you got the wrong idea from my question.. I really don't need you to lecture me about "passion." Tell it to someone else.

Nope, didnt get the wrong idea at all, not lecturing, your right to be curious, have fun and good luck-and i really hope you can make it to a show,
11:58 AM on 04/28/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.

If you look around the site, you'll find Jason saying countless times that he makes zero money off of tours, news, interviews, etc. Any money this website makes is strictly through an ad revenue deal we have with indieclick.com.
01:51 PM on 04/28/07
deathbysilence
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
excessdb.com tried to pull this off as somewhat of a secret show, and you had to decode numbers to find out the headlining band (being theAudition.) i like them quite a bit, but not enough for them to be a secret headlining band.

anyways, it should be a pretty good show, ill probably end up going.
01:56 PM on 04/28/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
excessdb.com tried to pull this off as somewhat of a secret show, and you had to decode numbers to find out the headlining band (being theAudition.) i like them quite a bit, but not enough for them to be a secret headlining band.

anyways, it should be a pretty good show, ill probably end up going.

That's awesome. Ours is just basically giving away a private basement show in the winner's own home (or wherever they choose to have it.) Ryan actually gave us the idea.
03:59 PM on 04/28/07
BlueJackets
Of the Interweb? hell yea
User Info.
anyone who knows all these without having to research a little is wayyyy to obsessed...
04:46 PM on 04/28/07
wellhello
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i saw one of my favorite bands perform in front of me an 5 others. it was extremely boring.
i'd rather go to lunch with my favorite band.
05:18 PM on 04/28/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
i saw one of my favorite bands perform in front of me an 5 others. it was extremely boring.
i'd rather go to lunch with my favorite band.
You do know that you can invite any number of people you'd like if you win, correct?
08:57 PM on 04/28/07
wellhello
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You do know that you can invite any number of people you'd like if you win, correct?
Yes. But even at that maybe 40 people would come? That wouldn't beat a sold out show at Chain Reaction. Not trying to be rude, just trying to say unless it's a full venue i can't really let loose and have tons of fun.
09:16 PM on 04/28/07
The 411
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09:19 PM on 04/28/07
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
Yes. But even at that maybe 40 people would come? That wouldn't beat a sold out show at Chain Reaction. Not trying to be rude, just trying to say unless it's a full venue i can't really let loose and have tons of fun.

Then don't enter?
10:09 PM on 04/28/07
wellhello
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wasnt gonna :/
12:54 AM on 04/29/07
nerdvglc
User Info.
i don't know too much about the audition, but i am definately going to the dallas show of this tour....i am so excited. i have been waiting since i saw the ad in the altpress mag a month or two, or three months ago...i can't wait.
01:07 AM on 04/29/07
DavidJPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whoever wins this is gonna have a great time. I photographed The Audition when they toured with Jack's Mannequin and I hung out with them during the show, they are awesome guys. They are all really nice and fun, good luck to anyone going for this (I can't, I live in an apartment), you are going to have a great time.

If you want to see some backstage photos of The Audition go the www.myspace.com/punktheclock

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos