AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 82.
11:09 PM on 03/31/10
cereal4life
User Info.
So it seems. I liked some of the stuff on their last album (except maybe "talking about the dinosaurs and how they died, haha"), but the stuff from this album is getting especially cheeseball.
Completely agree! The lyrics are atrocious.
11:10 PM on 03/31/10
Scott Carlton
User Info.
whats word with ivoryline?
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.
11:25 PM on 03/31/10
stdfly
User Info.
the twilight tells lies of a buried sunrise
11:51 PM on 03/31/10
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
no, let's please get ahead of ourselves. i can wait another week for teenage fantasy, but i don't know how much longer i can hold out without new ivoryline.

on a side note, the "saosin" link in the news post also links to the secret & whisper page.
12:09 AM on 04/01/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
wait till you hear what ill be slamming on your desk after july =) im pumped for this new IL record fo sho, im actually in washington tracking
12:10 AM on 04/01/10
aradiantsunrise
i'm not as dumb as i am
User Info.
wait till you hear what ill be slamming on your desk after july =) im pumped for this new IL record fo sho, im actually in washington tracking
Danny's talking about new music. As a big fan of NP, I must have details!
12:24 AM on 04/01/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
Danny's talking about new music. As a big fan of NP, I must have details!
well, this is not NP =), thats coming later... this is something new 3 dudes, 3 producers in 3 states over the course of 3 months.... i was in seattle doing drums at bear creek studios and now im in spokane doing guitars and bass, then chicago to do some post production, then orlando with james wisner for vocals... details coming soon, and thank you for showing an interest. if you liked LUNA, your really going to love this
12:30 AM on 04/01/10
aradiantsunrise
i'm not as dumb as i am
User Info.
well, this is not NP =), thats coming later... this is something new 3 dudes, 3 producers in 3 states over the course of 3 months.... i was in seattle doing drums at bear creek studios and now im in spokane doing guitars and bass, then chicago to do some post production, then orlando with james wisner for vocals... details coming soon, and thank you for showing an interest. if you liked LUNA, your really going to love this
Sounds awesome man, stoked for it! What's the band's name?
12:54 AM on 04/01/10
danielineffigy
Calm will find your soul.
User Info.
I always wrote this band off before... I'm really impressed.

But wow, HELLO SAOSIN.
04:10 AM on 04/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
Thank you.

And to all you people who say Saosin does this better, I actually disagree. Secret and Whisper have a different sound and are on their own planet with it, I would say. They're faster and more melodic and ambient.

As for you lyric-haters, sometimes simple lyrics are just as effective as eloquent ones with flowery language. I admire Adam Young (Owl City) for his simplicity and limericky cleverness just as much as I admire Kevin Matisyn (Evans Blue, Parabelle) for his eloquence and emotional depth.
mad mad props for even mentioning Evans Blue on this site.
04:41 AM on 04/01/10
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
Can we stop with the saosin comparisons
Seriously... sick and tired of it.
07:25 AM on 04/01/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
mad mad props for even mentioning Evans Blue on this site.
Hell yeah old evans blue
08:16 AM on 04/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
Hell yeah old evans blue
yes sir, thats some good shit. whats the lead singer up to these days? i know he was gonna do some solo stuff?
09:51 AM on 04/01/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
yes sir, thats some good shit. whats the lead singer up to these days? i know he was gonna do some solo stuff?
i dont have a clue. evans blue was a band with kickass songs that seemed to never find a place to fit into. they werent part of a scene and that may have hurt them
10:06 AM on 04/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
i dont have a clue. evans blue was a band with kickass songs that seemed to never find a place to fit into. they werent part of a scene and that may have hurt them
thats very true. to smart for cock rockers, too mainstream for indie rockers, but still a really soild band. they are still around, but with a diff. lead singer. and let me say, he doesnt hold a candle.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS