Password
This Thread is Closed.

12:14 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
terror_91
I feel sorry for the elephants
Notts/Manc, UK
Male - 23 Years Old
schaft...dude, it's time to stop all the hate. Can't you tell she is just a young, immature, and inexperienced girl that just needs to gain a little life experience?

I feel for you Aimee, but you can find solace in the fact that someday you’ll grow up and realize that the internet is serious fucking business…
Sick fake account bro
12:16 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
aimee<3
I'm not sure anymore.
Ohio
Female - 20 Years Old
I am searching YouTube right now for videos of this. I bet this was epic in lulz.

Edit: This is the closest I could find. May be funny with audio, but can't find out as I'm at work.

Your at work and on the internet? I see your working very hard.
12:16 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
bung
Peel slowly and see
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
Young, immature, and inexperienced? Hmm. Interesting.

Don't pull that "hmm. interesting." shit on him. I'm fucking 22 and I'm young, immature, and inexperienced.

About as hard as you've been working in English class.

You can leave my thread now.
12:21 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
schaft
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
schaft...dude, it's time to stop all the hate. Can't you tell she is just a young, immature, and inexperienced girl that just needs to gain a little life experience?
I feel for you Aimee, but you can find solace in the fact that someday you’ll grow up and realize that the internet is serious fucking business…
Young, immature, and inexperienced? Hmm. Interesting.
Sick fake account bro
I did not create a fake account. I know it may seem like something I would do for the sake of trolling, but I did not. Now, what a co-worker may do for the sake of trolling, I have no control over.
You're at work and on the internet? I see you're working very hard.
There, I fixed it.
12:22 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
aimee<3
I'm not sure anymore.
Ohio
Female - 20 Years Old
Don't pull that "hmm. interesting." shit on him. I'm fucking 22 and I'm young, immature, and inexperienced.

Well I'm sick of being called immature. Does anyone on here know me? Only a few. So, how does anyone have the right to call me immature?
They don't know me obviously, so how would they know if I'm immature or not?
12:24 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
schaft
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

About as hard as you've been working in English class.

You can leave my thread now.

I like you, bung. You enjoy the lulz.
12:27 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
schaft
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
Well I'm sick of being called immature. Does anyone on here know me? Only a few. So, how does anyone have the right to call me immature?
They don't know me obviously, so how would they know if I'm immature or not?
First of all, congratulations on the first post I've seen from you with no spelling or grammatical errors.

Second, I'd just like to state for the record, AGAIN, that I have never called you immature. Go back and read the other threads if you need proof still.
12:28 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
Forever.Zero
all glory to ...
Ontario, Canada
Male
Why is this being aimed at physically/mentally challenged people? This thread should be called 'retarded things people do'. Then we can all have a laugh.
For instance, I have a friend who hit a parked car. That's pretty retarded.
12:31 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
schaft
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
Why is this being aimed at physically/mentally challenged people? This thread should be called 'retarded things people do'. Then we can all have a laugh.
For instance, I have a friend who hit a parked car. That's pretty retarded.
Because there is a difference between being stupid (your friend) and being retarded (Corky).
12:31 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
Forever.Zero
all glory to ...
Ontario, Canada
Male
vibe killer
12:32 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
comicfan
First of all, congratulations on the first post I've seen from you with no spelling or grammatical errors.

Second, I'd just like to state for the record, AGAIN, that I have never called you immature. Go back and read the other threads if you need proof still.

Don't worry Aimee, I did in fact call you immature, and young. Oh, and inexperienced.
12:37 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
the seventeenth
when I think I am, I'm not
Massachusetts
Male - 19 Years Old
Not nessicarily making fun of him, but this autistic kid in my history class was asigned a project (as so the rest of the class) where he would need to make a current news report concerning a major event in The Mexican-American War, naturally he made a video of the report and, since somehow he was very intelligent with computers and video making programs, he took scenes from his favorite movie, Star Wars, and voiced over everything, to make the report. Then, for the required on-the-scene report, where he would film the battle or whatever his topic was about while it took place, he took a scene and dropped as many f-bombs and swears (I kept a record of 56 in the two minute duration) as possible, and the teacher couldn't do anything about it. As soon as it ended the boy then asked if he could go to the bathroom, and if he could borrow the lotion on the teacher's desk to masturbate (his exact words).
The class was literally on the floor laughing, I don't know, maybe you would have to have been there. One of the funniest thing I'd ever expierenced.
He posted the video on his YouTube account, but I forgot it's name and the account's name. One day I will find it though. It will be the greatest day of my life.
01:06 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
LoginBanned
WWW.REALDEALONSPORTS.COM
Warren, MI
Male - 29 Years Old
01:12 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
xcloud66x
ScaryKidScaringKids
Male - 23 Years Old
What the fuck is wrong with you?

this x 100
01:39 PM on 05/04/10 
User Info.
Jennurna Gray
Happy P and the Goblet of Giggles
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Female
A nice thought, but people don't get what they deserve. They just get what they get.

p.s. more funny stories, please.
I love you so much right now. Did you get this from House?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets