Username
Password

Comments: Page 13
Displaying posts 180 - 195 of 349
02:38 PM on 05/20/10
againstmejoe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Right on man, I checked Lucero out after I saw you said you were fan.
02:38 PM on 05/20/10
tommygabel
Against Me! / Tommy
User Info.
have you heard the new leaked gaslight anthem yet? would you listen to a leaked album of another band you've toured with???
I haven't heard it, no. To be honest, I don't know how to download a leaked record. Is there a website you go to? "www.leakedrecords.com"? I'm kind of computer stupid. You should have seen me and Jordan trying to figure out how you sign in for this chat session. You know that scene in Zoolander where they're hitting the computer like primates?
02:39 PM on 05/20/10
mkbrown
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Tom, are you particularly fond of the Slowdown in Omaha? I've seen you there a couple times now. I've heard that their ammenities are really nice, ie. the greenroom, laundry and shower facilities, acoustics, etc. Also, it was a pleasure meeting you guys at the bar after the show.
Gorginator
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We've been working on that for a while now, it's a really undertaking. We want to do a nice book to go along with it full of fliers, pictures, etc. Just want to make sure we do it right.
Oh man, i lvoe you so much. you are the only person whos ever actually inspired me musically or just in general. Im jacked to see you again next time you come to Vancouver and im lookin forward to everythign you guys do in the future, but i have to go off to work now. one last question if its possible. Because of the shame the lyrics used to be "You were a girl I used to love" and now theyère "With my name tatooed in your skin". any reason for changing it, significance?
masterofglasses
User Info.
hey Tom! Any idea to come in this "amazing" country called italy?!
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
Tom, when I met you at warped tour before New Wave was released you played "Up The Cuts" but when I asked you what it was called you gave me a working title(I think) I remember that I thought it was the coolest name ever though. Do you remember what the working title you had for "Up The Cuts" was?
02:40 PM on 05/20/10
lisarie
Growing Strong and Growing Strange
User Info.
Hahaha, there's mediafire. Basically you can type in any band name and record title and add "mediafire" after it and you have a link that will pop up. You just need to download a software to extract the file. Win.rar works really well.
Bamboo Bones
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, please say you were serious about the old stuff being remastered :O
tommygabel
Against Me! / Tommy
User Info.
Hey Tom what is the story behind "walking is still honest"?

that's me favorite AM! song.
I wrote the song just after moving out of my Mom's. I was realizing that a lot of things she had warned me about in life where in fact true.
archdrivebye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what book(s) are you reading at the moment?
Countervail
User Info.
I haven't heard it, no. To be honest, I don't know how to download a leaked record. Is there a website you go to? "www.leakedrecords.com"? I'm kind of computer stupid. You should have seen me and Jordan trying to figure out how you sign in for this chat session. You know that scene in Zoolander where they're hitting the computer like primates?
Download a Torrent program, like bittorrent, or Utorrent.

Then you go to websites like piratebay.org

If you can't find the torrent on a site like that, then you can just search for the torrent in google.
sheisinfinite
User Info.
Heya Tom.
Do you have a favourite Disney movie? :D
tommygabel
Against Me! / Tommy
User Info.
Tom, are you particularly fond of the Slowdown in Omaha? I've seen you there a couple times now. I've heard that their ammenities are really nice, ie. the greenroom, laundry and shower facilities, acoustics, etc. Also, it was a pleasure meeting you guys at the bar after the show.
Yes, totally. That venue rules. You can tell it's run by people who've played in touring bands, they know what you want/need. They take care of you!
Al94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Tom,In West Philadelphia born and raised, on a playground is where i spent most of my days. Chillin out maxin and relaxin all cool and shootin some b-ball outside the school. When a couple of guys they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said your movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air.
02:41 PM on 05/20/10
tommygabel
Against Me! / Tommy
User Info.
what book(s) are you reading at the moment?
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version