Username
Password
Paramore News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Paramore
Inside AP.net

Paramore Team Up with Steven's Untitled Rock Show Host

Posted by: Brandon Allin (06/15/07)
According to the liner notes on Paramore's long-awaited sophomore release, Riot!, Steven Smith of Steven's Untitled Rock Show fame performs guest vocals on the track "That's What You Get." The album is available in stores now via Fueled by Ramen Records.

Submitted by sweetfootaction

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18.
10:37 AM on 06/15/07
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
You can see a video of him recording the gang vocals somewhere.
It was in the interview on "The Sauce" where Hayley name drop this site.
10:38 AM on 06/15/07
rus_t
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
very old news
10:46 AM on 06/15/07
i12punk
Accents
User Info.
They were on Steven's Untitled Rock Show June 6th. They invited him to come to the studio to show him (and us) how that process "works". Then they asked him to sing gang vocals with them.
11:03 AM on 06/15/07
altemose09
User Info.
yeah i already posted the video where they showed him in the studio with them. old news.
11:08 AM on 06/15/07
ControlFreak
User Info.
They were on Steven's Untitled Rock Show June 6th. They invited him to come to the studio to show him (and us) how that process "works". Then they asked him to sing gang vocals with them.
Yea..they showed this on an episode of SURS. It wasn't all that interesting to watch.
11:24 AM on 06/15/07
GiggsOho
Guns don't kill, Cedric & Omar do
User Info.
Weird, would have never noticed. Would believe he is on "Born For This" instead of "That's What You Get".
11:24 AM on 06/15/07
Exit30six
Keep 'em crossed.
User Info.
Don't let these first 5 posts get you down, Brandon. This is news to me, and I was going to ask if they mentioned it at all when they were on The Sauce.
11:54 AM on 06/15/07
ishotthepilot
black&blue or gold?
User Info.
the video was posted here! on AP.net! lol how did no one notice that.
12:18 PM on 06/15/07
nicfusion
Is A Loaded Gun
User Info.
Weird, would have never noticed. Would believe he is on "Born For This" instead of "That's What You Get".

Well the fans did Born for This...I believe he's in the part of That's What You Get near the end. There are gang vocals in that one too.
12:34 PM on 06/15/07
giovanni_c
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
aren't those types of vocals on crushcrushcrush also?
12:53 PM on 06/15/07
chowski
User Info.
aren't those types of vocals on crushcrushcrush also?

Onetwothreefour!

But that sounds like just the guys in the band.
01:02 PM on 06/15/07
TakingBackDowd
a pig in a cage on antibiotics
User Info.
lol yeah this is old
but thats ok
its pretty cool
02:29 PM on 06/15/07
jd195527
the wittiest of cucumbers
User Info.
...this is such an FBR thing to do.

speaking of fueledbyramen bands, i had a weird experience yesterday, taking my little sister shopping for summer clothes. in hollister, we heard Cobra Starship and Paramore. in "wet seal" (its that tacky, shiny store. your mall has one. bet on it.) we heard Gym Class Heroes. panic at the disco, the hush sound, and cobra starship again in abercrombie. fall out boy in someplace that might have been called 'urban behavior.' my brother bought some orange drink at CVS that had gyn class heroes on the side. it's like a massive cult taking over my mall. i like most of those bands alright, but i came home and listened to mozart just to purge myself from the overload.
03:27 PM on 06/15/07
GiggsOho
Guns don't kill, Cedric & Omar do
User Info.
Well the fans did Born for This...I believe he's in the part of That's What You Get near the end. There are gang vocals in that one too.

Ah, yes, now that I go back and listen, I see it now. How foolish of me.

...this is such an FBR thing to do.

speaking of fueledbyramen bands, i had a weird experience yesterday, taking my little sister shopping for summer clothes. in hollister, we heard Cobra Starship and Paramore. in "wet seal" (its that tacky, shiny store. your mall has one. bet on it.) we heard Gym Class Heroes. panic at the disco, the hush sound, and cobra starship again in abercrombie. fall out boy in someplace that might have been called 'urban behavior.' my brother bought some orange drink at CVS that had gyn class heroes on the side. it's like a massive cult taking over my mall. i like most of those bands alright, but i came home and listened to mozart just to purge myself from the overload.

Wait until Gabe Saporta is your Guest Greeter at your local Wal-Mart (and the shit fit Jason Tate will have because of it).
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests