Username
Password
Virgin Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Virgin Records
Inside AP.net

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Looking Ahead To New Album

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (06/27/07)
Billboard.com recently wrote an article on The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and the band's plans for their follow-up to Don't You Fake It. As of now, the group has five songs written (they will perform one of them, "Pen and Paper," this summer on the Warped Tour) and are aiming to record the new album this Winter, with a release in Summer of 2008.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18.
07:57 AM on 06/27/07
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
eh i just can't get into them. too generic.
08:11 AM on 06/27/07
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
User Info.
I know that everyone is going to come in here with a million comments like 'this band sucks' 'they should die' ect. But, take the music for what it is folks. It's not supposed to be groundbreaking, just fun. That said, i'm looking forward to this album.
08:12 AM on 06/27/07
LoadedGunX21
21 and invincible..
User Info.
i like some of their songs. others are garbage. hopefully they are still growing as a band, because i can see some potential if they can just break out and maybe mold a little bit of their own style more
08:13 AM on 06/27/07
Momo32T
User Info.
i was shocked when i saw them at bamboozle and they sucked. based on the album, i thought the lead singer had a good voice, but he didn't show it during that live preformance. hopefully this album will be more substantive than don't you fake it
08:16 AM on 06/27/07
HollywoodAbalze
doog it
User Info.
i'm curious to hear the new song, probably wont watch them at warped but ill see it on youtube....

i can see this being the cover for AP's 'most anticipated of '08'
08:34 AM on 06/27/07
genericmadness
Registered Loser
User Info.
plastic always looks good on paper.
09:28 AM on 06/27/07
Why Bother?
#SOSVenezuela
User Info.
I know that everyone is going to come in here with a million comments like 'this band sucks' 'they should die' ect. But, take the music for what it is folks. It's not supposed to be groundbreaking, just fun. That said, i'm looking forward to this album.

I pretty much take it for what it is, I have 2 of their songs and their alright. I remember first hearing the old version of Face Down and then hearing the album version and I was impressed about how they polished it taking out the screaming just for the radio. That kinda sucks.

i was shocked when i saw them at bamboozle and they sucked. based on the album, i thought the lead singer had a good voice, but he didn't show it during that live preformance. hopefully this album will be more substantive than don't you fake it

Yeah he sounds good on CD. Sounds like Davey Havok a little. Don't know live..
09:35 AM on 06/27/07
mattybobviously
WE DID IT!
User Info.
I think they're getting close to the product they always wanted to put out. With some tighter jeans, a little more make-up, and a few haircut adjustments, they will have achieved the look they wanted.
09:42 AM on 06/27/07
jimboj917
Jim!
User Info.
by the time this album comes out, the world will have forgotten them.
10:19 AM on 06/27/07
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
User Info.
I think they're getting close to the product they always wanted to put out. With some tighter jeans, a little more make-up, and a few haircut adjustments, they will have achieved the look they wanted.

That's insane. I hardly think they are trying to be the New Panic! at the disco.
10:45 AM on 06/27/07
xvolcomstonex
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i agree about the live performance comments, they had no energy, pretty much looked like they didnt want to be there. might have just been an off day at bamboozle left.
11:42 AM on 06/27/07
TheGoodnightMoon
cursed far more than I am praised
User Info.
I hope Bendeth is on board again, he did a good job on the last record.
12:11 PM on 06/27/07
.jm
In another dimension
User Info.
Too much time. They should release it sooner.
I mean, on the next year's summer nobody will remember them.
02:59 PM on 06/27/07
giovanni_c
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lots of new album news lately (Weezer, AAR, possible MCR for 2008)

Too much time. They should release it sooner.
I mean, on the next year's summer nobody will remember them.

There's hardly a reson to spit out albums every 12 months or less just because the public has a short popularity attention span. The public is forgetting about Hawthorne Heights it seems, but they can take their time w/ their follow-up.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS