Username
Password
Steel Train News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Steel Train
Inside AP.net

Show Review: Steel Train Summer Tour

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (07/13/10)
A review of Steel Train's current Summer run can be seen here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
10:35 AM on 07/13/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
I get to see them tonight. Words cannot describe how excited I am.
10:52 AM on 07/13/10
doublethefnrock
User Info.
I get to see them tonight. Words cannot describe how excited I am.
You're in for a good time! I saw them live with The Format back in 2006 and they were amazing! Saw them tear it up on Letterman last night and was very impressed with how far they've come along!
10:55 AM on 07/13/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
You're in for a good time! I saw them live with The Format back in 2006 and they were amazing! Saw them tear it up on Letterman last night and was very impressed with how far they've come along!
Yeah, I saw them once in like 2007 with Spill Canvas, but I haven't been able to see them since then. They're definitely one of my two favorite bands!
11:08 AM on 07/13/10
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
Yeah, I saw them once in like 2007 with Spill Canvas, but I haven't been able to see them since then. They're definitely one of my two favorite bands!
ive seen em 7 times this year haha. each time is amazing. you're in for a treat tonight.
stoked they were on letterman
11:12 AM on 07/13/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
ive seen em 7 times this year haha. each time is amazing. you're in for a treat tonight.
stoked they were on letterman
Way to make me jealous, haha. They don't come around here as often as I would like them to.
11:15 AM on 07/13/10
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
Way to make me jealous, haha. They don't come around here as often as I would like them to.
haha i wasn't trying to show off or anything. just sayin they are great to see live no matter how many times.
11:16 AM on 07/13/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
haha i wasn't trying to show off or anything. just sayin they are great to see live no matter how many times.
Haha, I gotcha. They're one of those bands that I never get tired of hearing, so I'm super stoked!
11:47 AM on 07/13/10
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
User Info.
I like your review Adam. I thoroughly enjoy their set when I saw them last week. Did you guys only have 3 bands on the bill? There was another opener on mine, Shadow Shadow Shade
11:53 AM on 07/13/10
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
Words can't properly express how far they have come since jumping on that first Drive-Thru tour. It's been incredible watching that kind of transformation they've had, their "know your roots" sense of writing music has matured into something pretty unique.
11:55 AM on 07/13/10
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
I like your review Adam. I thoroughly enjoy their set when I saw them last week. Did you guys only have 3 bands on the bill? There was another opener on mine, Shadow Shadow Shade
shit. I knew I forgot one. I didn't see their whole set, but the opener was a local called Wiretree. Honestly they were meh. Maybe why I forgot.
03:17 PM on 07/13/10
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
So glad you mentioned the John Hughes thing!! So many of their songs (Kill Monsters In the Rain and Bullet, specifically) feel like they should be in a John Hughes movie and my friends just looked at me blankly the one time I said that out loud.
03:32 PM on 07/13/10
RollinD
... i am different ...
User Info.
nice review, but you forget to mention evan was iced! haha.
the show was great. almost the most perfect set list. all it needed was fall asleep.
06:31 PM on 07/13/10
Juan Jose
User Info.
seeing them next week, this review is only making me more excited to see them
08:15 PM on 07/13/10
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
nice review, but you forget to mention evan was iced! haha.
the show was great. almost the most perfect set list. all it needed was fall asleep.

Oh yeah!!!! I forgot about that!!! Lol

it was a big ice too!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT