AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hip-Hop News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Fifth Element Sale

Posted by - 10:11 PM on 07/20/10
Fifth Element is having a sale on select Rhymesayers releases, including early albums from P.O.S. and Atmosphere. 5 CD's for $10, check it out here.

Submitted by ignition

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32
10:35 PM on 07/20/10
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
I haven't heard of any of these besides POS and Atmosphere. Anyone make a recommendation on any of the others?
10:37 PM on 07/20/10
Shakriel
I just need reassurance.
User Info.
Might do this for POS and Atmosphere, just not sure who most of these names are.
10:38 PM on 07/20/10
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
SUCH A GOOD DEAL! This is awesome.

For those of you picking up just P.O.S. and Atmosphere, grab Mac Lethal, Abilities, and Semi-Official to round out the five. You won't be disappointed.
10:41 PM on 07/20/10
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.

For those of you picking up just P.O.S. and Atmosphere, grab Mac Lethal, Abilities, and Semi-Official to round out the five. You won't be disappointed.
thanks
10:43 PM on 07/20/10
photOakes
What's it going to be then, eh?
User Info.
P.O.S. Ipecac Neat is an AMAZING album, even paying 10 for that album alone is worth it! If you pick it up, listen to the song "Little Kids" That's my favorite song by P.O.S. I worked 3 shows he had in the Pittsburgh area about 3 years ago, and nothing will make me forget the time he did this song a cappella. It was intense!!!
10:52 PM on 07/20/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.

Thank you sir. I trust your taste in this genre above all on this website.

AI really want to hear that early POS and I haven't heard anyone else on that list, so I got those four you mentioned.
11:03 PM on 07/20/10
gladnads
iGnoble Apathian
User Info.

Going to appreciate if I like. I already got all POS and couple Atmosphere(not the one in the sale) so I need these roundups.
11:08 PM on 07/20/10
Cody Nelson
User Info.
Thank you sir. I trust your taste in this genre above all on this website.

AI really want to hear that early POS and I haven't heard anyone else on that list, so I got those four you mentioned.

Haha, really? Thanks, man! I appreciate it. Early P.O.S. is raw, that's for sure, but the heart is there. It's a grower.

Going to appreciate if I like. I already got all POS and couple Atmosphere(not the one in the sale) so I need these roundups.

Rhymesayers doesn't have any duds. If you like POS and Atmosphere, you'll like the other three. They're different in ways, but you can tell why they're on the label. Great stuff. Also check out Eyedea and Abilities' album if you get the chance.
11:11 PM on 07/20/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Haha, really? Thanks, man! I appreciate it. Early P.O.S. is raw, that's for sure, but the heart is there. It's a grower.

Rhymesayers doesn't have any duds. If you like POS and Atmosphere, you'll like the other three. They're different in ways, but you can tell why they're on the label. Great stuff. Also check out Eyedea and Abilities' album if you get the chance.
Yeah, I was trying to place my order and it got stuck on "Submitting Order Information" for a long while....then Firefox crashed, I tried again and the same thing happened. So I'm going to email them now, but it doesn't seem like my credit card got charged. I'm just hoping I can still get this stuff haha
11:13 PM on 07/20/10
loganmmm
Twelve Year Old, Preteen Mess.
User Info.
Yes, everyone that is taking advantage of this deal should pick up 11:11 by Mac Lethal. I love that album!
11:14 PM on 07/20/10
Cody Nelson
User Info.
P.O.S. Ipecac Neat is an AMAZING album, even paying 10 for that album alone is worth it! If you pick it up, listen to the song "Little Kids" That's my favorite song by P.O.S. I worked 3 shows he had in the Pittsburgh area about 3 years ago, and nothing will make me forget the time he did this song a cappella. It was intense!!!

Such a great song. One of my favorites as well. I'm so lucky to get to see this guy live at least 2 times a year.

Yeah, I was trying to place my order and it got stuck on "Submitting Order Information" for a long while....then Firefox crashed, I tried again and the same thing happened. So I'm going to email them now, but it doesn't seem like my credit card got charged. I'm just hoping I can still get this stuff haha

Shit, really? I wonder how many copies they have in stock. Normally, I'd say I wouldn't worry about them running out, but with a sale like this, I suppose you might wanna jump on it.
11:17 PM on 07/20/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Such a great song. One of my favorites as well. I'm so lucky to get to see this guy live at least 2 times a year.

Shit, really? I wonder how many copies they have in stock. Normally, I'd say I wouldn't worry about them running out, but with a sale like this, I suppose you might wanna jump on it.
Yeah I just emailed their customer service. An overload of orders could have been the issue, I guess.
11:19 PM on 07/20/10
Cody Nelson
User Info.
Yeah I just emailed their customer service. An overload of orders could have been the issue, I guess.
Hopefully you don't get the short end of the stick in this situation. This is such a great sale, it would suck for you to miss out.
11:20 PM on 07/20/10
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.

Ipecac Neat = one of my fave albums ever for sure.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos