AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38.
11:54 AM on 08/12/10
N8XC
User Info.
emmure is now officially a joke compared to acacia.
on that note, emmure's Felony is just dumb. it's not even heavy, it's just a bad reminder of all the things i DIDN'T like about heavy music in the 90's. either you're a hardcore band or you're not, they should have left singing to all the bands that are good at it and just stuck with screams. which is another thing, the screams on Felony are totally wimpy sounding.

That's not the point, I like it...if you don't like the music don't fuckin listen to it and stop bitching.
04:21 PM on 08/12/10
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
The song refers to the conflict between Emmure's lead vocalist and The Acacia Strains. Apparently The Lead screamer from Emmure slept with The Acacia Strain's gf after they got into a fight...
Nobody fucking cares.
10:03 PM on 08/13/10
N8XC
User Info.
Well then don't waste your fucking time saying that shit if you don't care bitch your little negative ass self somewhere else.
09:12 AM on 08/14/10
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Well then don't waste your fucking time saying that shit if you don't care bitch your little negative ass self somewhere else.
Go cry about it, you whiny baby.
10:00 AM on 01/11/11
cocaine_avalanc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The new stufff is way better though http://www.mediafire.com/?dkyy7dh9hxb4ldp
07:57 PM on 07/18/11
Niko John
https://twitter.com/nikovercelletto
User Info.
I listened to this album, and put my ipod down after three tracks. never went back to it
09:55 AM on 09/28/11
Viva Sonata
javadeer.tumblr.com
User Info.
i'm probably the WHIENNDKVNIEFNKA SCKEFNGIEnDCMAKDGNSNKWRH
03:13 PM on 04/06/12
bassman534
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The past two albums that Emmure has released are nothing compared to their new album being released pretty soon. For all those who didn't like the other two albums, those where just stepping stones to what is next to come. Emmure's new album Slave to the Game already has a video out, check it out on youtube. If that doesn't sway your opinion-then try going to their live performances.
The stage presence of Emmure is one you will never forget. The breakdowns on stage are more intense and in your face than you can imagine not to mention everywhere you turn there is a well formed mosh pit.
Every band is allowed a few tester albums to get their groove down. However, Slave to the Game.. well you'll just have to see!
Options

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version