Username
Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 118 of 118
01:10 PM on 09/26/10
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
do your gauges distort your hearing that much?
yeah, because the fact that i listen to and enjoy a genre of music means that i fit stereotypes for that scene. give me an example of a band that sounds exactly like emarosa. i would enjoy knowing about them, because i currently don't.
01:38 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
yeah, because the fact that i listen to and enjoy a genre of music means that i fit stereotypes for that scene. give me an example of a band that sounds exactly like emarosa. i would enjoy knowing about them, because i currently don't.
check out the rise roster
03:35 PM on 09/26/10
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
check out the rise roster
which bands?

/feeding the troll
03:38 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
which bands?

/trolling
any of them, as i said in my first post. now stop trolling..
04:05 PM on 09/26/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.

You are making about the dryest arguement I've ever heard. "Which bands sound like emarosa?" You: "all of them" really brah? Name a specific band that sounds exactly like them and your point will be proven. Oh wait. You can't. So you should probably stop making yourself sound stupider and stupider and just admit that you can't reveal a band, signed to Rise, that even sounds similar to them.

Idiots!
06:02 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
You are making about the dryest arguement I've ever heard. "Which bands sound like emarosa?" You: "all of them" really brah? Name a specific band that sounds exactly like them and your point will be proven. Oh wait. You can't. So you should probably stop making yourself sound stupider and stupider and just admit that you can't reveal a band, signed to Rise, that even sounds similar to them.

Idiots!
I will list some.Velocity RecordsGrow a pair, oh, and a pair of ears
06:25 PM on 09/26/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.

Only supports my point of you making yourself sound stupider and stupider. The only band on that list that would make sense is Jonny Craig but that still wouldn't be a valid argument if you said just that. Have you even listened to ANY of these bands?? And if you give the "If you heard, one you've heard 'em all" card, I'm giving up because you've proven to me that you are the worst arguer I've ever come in contact with, therefore I will be giving up on the fire in the middle of the desert at noon that you keep feeding paper into. (see what I did there? Probably not if your comprehensibility is equal to your arguing skills.)
06:39 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Only supports my point of you making yourself sound stupider and stupider. The only band on that list that would make sense is Jonny Craig but that still wouldn't be a valid argument if you said just that. Have you even listened to ANY of these bands?? And if you give the "If you heard, one you've heard 'em all" card, I'm giving up because you've proven to me that you are the worst arguer I've ever come in contact with, therefore I will be giving up on the fire in the middle of the desert at noon that you keep feeding paper into. (see what I did there? Probably not if your comprehensibility is equal to your arguing skills.)
You had me at hello :)
06:46 PM on 09/26/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
You had me at hello :)
Ditto ;)
09:45 PM on 09/27/10
mattattack!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're definitely one of my favorite bands, really happy about this signing!
05:31 AM on 10/13/10
WillRISE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good thing caleb shomo wrote all their latest material, has anyone even heard their old stuff they recorded before recording with caleb, complete shit. this band is the next scarlett o'hara of rise
09:59 AM on 10/13/10
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News