AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Fearless Records News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 82 of 82.
11:54 PM on 09/28/10
ZinisterZman
User Info.
It's not a personal issue, but sick assumption bro. The only information I have on this band is their music and maybe one or two press photos. I'd hardly say that's a personal issue with them. And are you completely oblivious any and all types of hyperbole? I'm obviously not impacted by this band's shittiness enough to literally wish death upon myself because of it. In regards to them being music... If I recorded audio of myself taking a piss and looped it for 60-70 minutes, would you consider that to be music? Not a rhetorical question I'm genuinely wondering. Because if the bar is really set that low for you, then yes, they absolutely are music. But if you wouldn't consider that to be musical, then explain to me the difference between that and Asking Alexandria.

I shouldn't even have to answer such bizarre comparisons; it's automatically rhetorical bro. I wouldn't say my standards are that low considering I listen to music that people such as yourself would consider "real" and not a '30 minute sample of farts', but i'm also not quite as selective as you are. You're no less fucking biased and stubborn than I am an idiot..

Neither one of us would have more merit than the other to use that kind of argument against a band like Pierce The Veil (formulaic or not) much less a band like The Bled or The Chariot...I may like those bands, (in fact I do) but my friend could think it's total chaotic shit-noise or sounds like someone taking a huge dump over confusing guitars. Where exactly do we draw the line of good and bad in your reality, hmm? That is, if subjection doesn't exist in music. Teach me bro.
12:03 AM on 09/29/10
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Best Chuga Chuga band out there atm. .....if you hate it than you are obviously just a kid in a band that is less popular and are jealous of their success and your suckage
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. It must be nice to be ignorant.
12:42 AM on 09/29/10
ImInTheCrapper
> beatles
User Info.
Do you have fully functioning ears? Clearly you don't, if you find anything of merit from this album.

Let me guess, you also think Attack Attack and Miss May I are also "baller"
yeah judge me just because i like a song by a band you dislike.
obviously i do have functioning ears if i listen to music, retard.
miss may i are awful
01:03 AM on 09/29/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
I shouldn't even have to answer such bizarre comparisons; it's automatically rhetorical bro. I wouldn't say my standards are that low considering I listen to music that people such as yourself would consider "real" and not a '30 minute sample of farts', but i'm also not quite as selective as you are. You're no less fucking biased and stubborn than I am an idiot..

Neither one of us would have more merit than the other to use that kind of argument against a band like Pierce The Veil (formulaic or not) much less a band like The Bled or The Chariot...I may like those bands, (in fact I do) but my friend could think it's total chaotic shit-noise or sounds like someone taking a huge dump over confusing guitars. Where exactly do we draw the line of good and bad in your reality, hmm? That is, if subjection doesn't exist in music. Teach me bro.
The difference is that bands like The Bled and The Chariot make an attempt to create passionate, meaningful art that will stand the test of time - that isn't based on an image, isn't formulaic, and isn't the same thing done for the one thousandth try. Bands like Woe Is Me and Pierce the Veil are bands that haven't worked for any of their success, that found a formula almost guaranteed to win them a fanbase amongst a young, impressionable, ignorant demographic that cares more about music as status than the music itself. Those types of bands put their image and merch sales before their actual music, and their music suffers because of it. Those bands suck because they're lazy, effortless, and lack the passion and drive to create something original. The analogy I was making is that it's just as easy to record an album of fart noises as it is to record an album of uninspired, mediocre, generic breakdown-riddled metalcore (in Woe Is Me's case) or trite, overdone, extremely pussified male whining with cliche lyrics and stage antics (Pierce the Veil's case).
01:03 AM on 09/29/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. It must be nice to be ignorant.

butttttt its trueeee lol
03:43 AM on 09/29/10
npmshah
Our Love Is Like A Song
User Info.
Decent. Generic as fuck, but not unlistenable.
03:13 PM on 10/03/10
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
I remember I was waiting in line for Thrash and Burn and a girl bought the "Stupid Fucking Whore" shirt and got back in line. Her dad was like, "Sweetie, does that say whore on it? ...You're grounded," (as if he didn't know she was one already hahhaha). Then she went and exchanged the shirt and asked if she could be ungrounded then hahahahahahha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I lol'ed so hard.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums