Username
Password
Foo Fighters News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Foo Fighters
Inside AP.net

Foo Fighters Celebrate Steven's Untitled Rock Show

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (11/01/07)
Foo Fighters will be the special guest on the 500th episode celebration of Stevenís Untitled Rock Show. The special will air on Thursday, November 8, at 8 p.m. ET.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
01:11 PM on 11/01/07
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
FUSE’S STEVEN’S UNTITLED ROCK SHOW CELEBRATES
500TH EPISODE WITH FOO FIGHTERS
Tune In Thursday, November 8, 8pm ET
New York, NY (October 29, 2007) – fuse, the national music television network, celebrates the 500th episode of Steven’s Untitled Rock Show with special guest, Foo Fighters, on Thursday, November 8, at 8pm ET. Hosted by fuse veteran Steven Smith, Steven’s Untitled Rock Show features unconventional interviews, videos and hard-hitting performances.

“Reaching the 500th episode is a great milestone for us,” said Steven Smith, host and executive producer of Steven’s Untitled Rock Show. “There aren’t any shows on television that are completely devoted to music and interviewing bands. The people behind Steven’s Untitled Rock Show have worked really hard to create a forum for musicians and real music fans, and I’m damn proud to be a part of it.”

Since its inception in December 2004, Steven’s Untitled Rock Show, a name suggested by fans, has proven to be a force in rock and on television today. Credited with launching the careers of several of the bands featured on the show, SURS, as fans call it, is responsible for providing viewers with an inside look into some of today’s hottest indie, punk, rock, and hardcore acts. Hosted by Steven, who is also the show’s executive producer and the network’s in-house music encyclopedia, Steven’s Untitled Rock Show has featured in-studio appearances by Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and Paramore before their mainstream success. Along with well known acts including global superstars, Green Day, guests have included Joan Jett, Depeche Mode, Linkin Park, AFI, Weezer, and Weird Al Yankovic. The show has also given viewers a bird’s eye look into the biggest festivals in the country including The Warped Tour, Lollapalooza, Bamboozle, and South by Southwest.

As part of the 500th episode achievement, the show relaunched its website (www.fuse.tv/steven) to provide viewers with a heightened level of inclusion through interactive browsing. Newly featured is a decked out video player that provides a peek into never-before-seen show elements including hilarious outtakes of Steven’s on-set hijinks. Also new to the site is the introduction of mobile text alerts, photo galleries and a “send your questions” portion for fans to ask today’s hottest rock acts their burning questions.
01:28 PM on 11/01/07
notoaststereo
they knew exactly what happened.
User Info.
i love me some foo
01:28 PM on 11/01/07
emerypearl
stay who you are.
User Info.
I used to watch this show everyday.
I kind of miss watching it.
01:29 PM on 11/01/07
bethie
User Info.
gotta love the foo.
02:15 PM on 11/01/07
SJms1026
User Info.
I used to watch this show everyday.
I kind of miss watching it.
Me too. I haven't watched it in a long time.
07:54 PM on 11/03/07
borrowedlips
we are untouchable
User Info.
Awesome! :) Hope they're performing.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives