Password

Album Review - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 51 of 51.
10:35 AM on 03/31/07
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.
you can't judge an album by one listen.

Are you saying you think I only listened to the album once? Bro, I've listened to it over 30 times over a 2 week period. Who do you think you're talking to?
01:35 PM on 03/31/07
hatexhurtsxall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
nice review.
i love 'em, but i was kinda disappointed.
02:33 PM on 04/02/07
ViCSQUEAK
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is their sophmore album, and its stronger than the first. which is very hard to find these days. the boys are still very young. they stick to their format in writing and it creates success. you can't judge an album by one listen. the copeland comparison is lame. they are influenced by copeland, but by no means watered down. they are poppier, but still have slower melodies in the album. doing that shows they have variety in stlyes. expect huge things from daphne. they have alot to come. i will say the early demos will always be the best for me, but the new material is great and shows maturity.

Oh I totally agree ! I really don ' t see the negative things that other people see in Daphne Loves Derby , but I ' m just a fan .
04:57 PM on 05/31/07
sumazngeek
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
at least yours is better than the other assholes review
03:32 AM on 06/08/07
AMAAS
I'm sinking like a stone in the sea
User Info.
I just can't get into this album.. o, well.

play the songs "Cue The Sun!", "How's It Going To End?", and "Iron In The Backseat together in that order, and THEN try to listen to it all the way through, I always find 3 songs I really like on albums that i cant seem to get into and then listen to those 3 songs in a certain pattern and get into the CD in most cases, unless they really are THAT weak
05:55 AM on 11/19/07
PshhitsLizzie
User Info.
Yeah , I'm a little disappointed , "Cue the Sun" was by far the best song , I wish there could have been more similiar to that . :/
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests