Username
Password
Virgin Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Virgin Records
Inside AP.net

The Red Jumpsuit Article

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (11/22/07)
Read a feature article about The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus that discusses how they chose their name, domestic abuse, their charity, and more here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28
10:11 PM on 11/22/07
hxchairstylist
Hair on Mars
User Info.
I think it's interesting how they cancelled their latest tour w/ not much of a real explanation as to why. I heard from a reputable source it's b/c their pre-sale tix were crappy. If so, that's a real puss-out.
10:13 PM on 11/22/07
Yes. And?
♥ break in stereo.
User Info.
No matter what, they still suck.
10:27 PM on 11/22/07
stand revealed
User Info.
“We weren’t put together by a label. Nobody did anything for us. We did it ourselves. We worked our way up. We are real guys."

My bullshit meter is off the charts right now.
10:32 PM on 11/22/07
hxchairstylist
Hair on Mars
User Info.
“We weren’t put together by a label. Nobody did anything for us. We did it ourselves. We worked our way up. We are real guys."

My bullshit meter is off the charts right now.

totally off the charts. I think their 15 minute clock is about to run out.
10:40 PM on 11/22/07
tonighttonight0
Rode the El Niño
User Info.
well if this isn't like every other interview they've ever done i'm the arch-duke of belgium

god i hate this band
10:52 PM on 11/22/07
CLoach
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
any band that shows up on 'the hills' loses my respect. especially since the "rockstars" didn't want to change their jeans. they're so badass.

i take it you watch the hills since you know they were on there. guess you have no respect for yourself either...
10:57 PM on 11/22/07
anamericangod
User Info.
I hope they saw our thread a few weeks back where we came up with some awesome new album names for them.
11:14 PM on 11/22/07
Jason Tate
User Info.
Self-promotion forum.
11:19 PM on 11/22/07
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is everyone ripping on RJA? Im not a huge fan of the bands music but they seem like they really do care about things. When I saw them at the screaming is for babies tour they were really nice to everyone and sat at the their merch tabel talking with everyone.
01:36 AM on 11/23/07
CrimsonJihad
User Info.
lol, i didnt realize so many people hated this band. i dont think it was the band so much that put me off with the interview, but the guy's writing. Things "hit" him or "came to" him about every four or five lines....and if he doesnt like every other band he interviews, why bother interviewing anyone except red jump suit apparatus cause apparently they are the only sincere band in music today. and thats another thing mr. interviewer (i didnt look for his name)...every guy or girl in a band is a "home town dude". except for maybe axel...he came from a pod...maybe an egg...we cant be sure
06:32 AM on 11/23/07
phillmamula
PHILLM Photography
User Info.
This band is so freakin full of themselves.
08:17 AM on 11/23/07
June_Bug
My mailbox's full of bombs
User Info.
You have to admit, it sounds like the band are serious about the whole foudation and charity thing. Things like that has happend to my mom in her pass relationships (not my dad) I respect them for that.(is it's true) But all that other stuff, no. I think they feel like they're this huge band and you know what, thats not the case. I don't like this band AT ALL. At first it was just the music (but yea i happen to watch the hills get over it) and that was just over the top. You really wanna complain about wanting to keep jeans on that you just might have wore on tour that may not be clean on tv so everyone can see how big of a prick you are? But ""we're real guys" who don't do favors cause we're big rockstars." Thats not what music and helping people are about. (at least in my opinion) RJA i'm alergic to bullshit, so please stop doing interviews.
08:24 AM on 11/23/07
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
They must get so sick of answering questions about their name.
09:40 AM on 11/23/07
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
well if this isn't like every other interview they've ever done i'm the arch-duke of belgium

god i hate this band
amen.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News