Username
Password
Allister News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Allister
Inside AP.net

Allister Pre-order

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (12/31/10)
Little Heart Records is now taking pre-orders for a new 7" from Allister titled You Still Can't Do That on Vinyl. The band will also be headlining the labels' 5th Anniversary show in Louisville, KY on January 8th.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
09:17 PM on 12/31/10
MCSisonfire
www.myspace.com/aimfortheskies
User Info.
STOKED! there's a bunch of good louisville bands playing this.
09:50 PM on 12/31/10
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quote:
but their first new physical release since their return from hiatus is here and Little Heart Records has it!

But, the record is out physically...?
12:21 AM on 01/01/11
LittleHeartRec
User Info.
But, the record is out physically...?
Well, this is the second release since coming back from hiatus... but the first was their new album that in the US is digital only (though the band has intentions to press it). So Little Heart's 7" release is the first PHYSICAL release in the US since. Did that make more sense?
02:03 AM on 01/01/11
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
already ordered it, stoked.

Wish they would do a tour and come to the south. I would kill to see them one last time
07:15 AM on 01/01/11
Finch076
I don't actually listen to 'Finch'
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I still own the original 'You Can't Do That on Vinyl" in mint condition.

Back in Drive Thur's heyday, I imagined it becoming so rare and wanted that it would pay for my entire college tuition. Expectation Fail.
07:22 AM on 01/01/11
Like The Nick
Like The Stars
User Info.
allister is my hands down FAVORITE band. I still don't understand why they haven't put up their new album on a merchstore or anything though.. they have physical copies their latest record 'Countdown To Nowhere' at their shows..
09:53 AM on 01/01/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, this is the second release since coming back from hiatus... but the first was their new album that in the US is digital only (though the band has intentions to press it). So Little Heart's 7" release is the first PHYSICAL release in the US since. Did that make more sense?
That makes sense. haha. I didn't realize they didn't physically release it in the US because they were selling physical copies on tour.
11:12 AM on 01/01/11
harryCane
Fighter of the Night Man
User Info.
Actually it's the third release since the reunion. The first was a split EP with the Japanese band Good 4 Nothing. It also featured the Song "Swimming Upstream", which is claimed to be exclusive to this 7".

Plus, how do they expect anyone to pre-order this when they don't even provide a tracklisting?
01:16 PM on 01/01/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Awesome. Definitely picking this up.
01:24 PM on 01/01/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Actually it's the third release since the reunion. The first was a split EP with the Japanese band Good 4 Nothing. It also featured the Song "Swimming Upstream", which is claimed to be exclusive to this 7".

Plus, how do they expect anyone to pre-order this when they don't even provide a tracklisting?
Good call.
01:58 PM on 01/01/11
LittleHeartRec
User Info.

Y'know, you're right. I'll add the track list now, and clarify first US release.

It hasn't stopped anyone from pre-ordering that I know of, but most of our titles on our page don't have the track list, so we were just following suit.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums