heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
true.
11:11 AM on 10/24/07
BruisedxBroken
Our song, the sound of suffering...
User Info.
there's much better pop-punk out there (four year strong, the wonder years, valencia ect), but as much as I hate to admit it, i kind of like this record. If it had a little more variation and didn't sound so dated, I might even consider myself a fan...
08:43 PM on 11/05/07
punkerific
User Info.
I pretty much agree with this review!
06:01 PM on 11/06/07
Foxtrot Sport
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Juliet Simms adds a lot to Remembering Sunday. She's really versatile and frankly without this appearance and her few lines on "Lose It" by Cartel on their new self-titled, Automatic Loveletter would have even less listeners.

Sure the album is pop punk, no doubt about that, but looking past the genre debates I agree that All Time Low has really made a solid album.

Good review.
04:55 PM on 12/01/07
ekat242
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love all TIme Low and found this Cd pretty good, though deffinalty not their best. I did find the vocals to be really edited sounding and that really bothers me, casue for most of the album it doesnt even sound Like Alex, where as on the party scene the vocals were left the way they were orginally recorded

And Yes this is a pop punk album, and i usally don't really like pop punk most of the time, but i really love all time low in general

and really good review
10:41 AM on 12/19/07
PutUpOrShutUp8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been a fan of All Time Low since they played local shows with 20 people at them when they first started. I can not see what the fuck some of you people are talking about. Sure, the lyrics are a little corny in like 3 songs, but where do you come off saying the album isn't good and is mediocre and shit. Stay awake, shameless, and remembering sunday are probably 3 of the best pop-punk songs i've ever heard by anyone. I listen to this cd everyday like. What the fuck more do you people want out of a pop-punk cd. Please, tell me what album is better than this one or Boys Like Girls. Fuckin all time low is awesome. And for the record, Alex's voice sounds almost exactly the same live as in the cd so some of you people are fuckin wacked out.
09:26 AM on 01/15/08
daymare333
User Info.
this band use to be the shit. now it is shit. i don't understand how anyone can listen to that album without wanting to cry because it is horrible. i bought it and now i want my 10 bucks back so i can buy lunch. their eps were so much better.
06:56 AM on 01/17/08
em2693
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I Do Like this album. I do think that the ratings are fair but that they still are a growing band and you have to give them a chance. Matt Squire did an amazing job with this album and I love it.
12:29 PM on 07/10/08
MusicTalks
@JasDunham
User Info.
while i don't think that this full length is as catchy as the ep was, it is still a very good. actually, when i first heard it, i didn't really like it. i was expecting something like 'put up or shut up' and it's not. but, i really came to like atl, so i wanted to give the cd a chance. i listened to it through and through until i felt that i could accurately critique the album. after doing so, the album got much better. the only thing that i disgree with rohan on is the strength of alex's vocals. i've seen a million youtube acoustic versions (and acapella) and actually like alex's voice better when it's more raw and organic. he absolutely kills the game when he sings. i

definitely a summer kind of album you can rock out on your way to the beach.
12:30 PM on 07/10/08
MusicTalks
@JasDunham
User Info.
while i don't think that this full length is as catchy as the ep was, it is still a very good. actually, when i first heard it, i didn't really like it. i was expecting something like 'put up or shut up' and it's not. but, i really came to like atl, so i wanted to give the cd a chance. i listened to it through and through until i felt that i could accurately critique the album. after doing so, the album got much better. the only thing that i disgree with rohan on is the strength of alex's vocals. i've seen a million youtube acoustic versions (and acapella) and actually like alex's voice better when it's more raw and organic. he absolutely kills the game when he sings.

definitely a summer kind of album you can rock out on your way to the beach.
06:52 AM on 08/11/08
roisterboy
roisterboy
User Info.
Yeah, this is a pretty crappy record. There are a few good songs, but otherwise forgetful.
03:25 PM on 08/25/08
werejustsocrazy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
O.o what do you mean masked by studio trickery?
"The album occasionally suffers from questionable lyrics (“Come One, Come All”) and I feel that the strength of Alex Gaskarth’s vocals are sometimes masked by a little studio trickery,"
Without a doubt 'come one, come all' is very questionable, buht hey ihts fun and upbeat, like the rest of the CD. they say they dont take themselves very seriously, so you shan't either. x]
yeah, i love their old stuff, but their taking a new twist on things, & this coming years album will be even better :]
04:09 PM on 09/17/08
Twizx
User Info.
Anything over 80% for this album is just plain ridiculous.
06:30 AM on 09/25/08
Theher3tic
We do this to ourselves.
User Info.
Its good pop punk, not terribly inventive but good driving on the weekend music. The guitar work definitly took a step backwards with this album, with the exeception of the few 'solos' they do. Put up or shut up is my favorite pop punk work to date.
05:03 PM on 12/02/08
TheClockworks
User Info.
what the hell does this have to do with blink 182, this band has no business being in any list with them.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos