Username
Password
PlayRadioPlay! News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 57.
09:20 PM on 01/02/11
White
Tell me about your day, you slut.
User Info.
I don't think you know what the definition of middle is.
Fine, I'll give you that: it'd be a bit off centre. Roughly down the middle. HAPPY NOW, YOU NIT-PICKY CUNTFACE?!
09:23 PM on 01/02/11
IAMDangerous84
User Info.
Yes you do, actually. If you split it right down the middle, you'd be splitting the "l" into two pieces, leaving part of the "l" for "ana" and the other part for "og". Think outside the box, you simple-minded cretin.

Haha oh dear. Down the middle ...

A N A + half an L
O G + half an L

I think your logic is stretched!
09:25 PM on 01/02/11
White
User Info.
Haha oh dear. Down the middle ...

A N A + half an L
O G + half an L

I think your logic is stretched!
I never said "ana" and "og" would be getting equal pieces of the "l".
09:28 PM on 01/02/11
goodguy8705
User Info.
Fine, I'll give you that: it'd be a bit off centre. Roughly down the middle. HAPPY NOW, YOU NIT-PICKY CUNTFACE?!

So we are agreed then. You are wrong and your comment was neither funny nor intelligent.

Beyond that, you tried to make yourself seem smarter than you actually are by calling me a simple-minded cretin.

Also, if the "box" is common sense and an understanding of simple principles, I'd rather think inside it.
09:42 PM on 01/02/11
White
User Info.
So we are agreed then. You are wrong and your comment was neither funny nor intelligent.

Beyond that, you tried to make yourself seem smarter than you actually are by calling me a simple-minded cretin.

Also, if the "box" is common sense and an understanding of simple principles, I'd rather think inside it.
My comment was actual mildly amusing regardless of its inexactitude. It's okay that you misjudged, though. It is human to err after all ("Accomplice (I Found a Purpose, All of a Sudden)" would be a perfect example of human erring). Furthermore, me calling you simple-minded wasn't an attempt to save face. I was being facetious, actually. It's unfair that you use your inability to pick up on jests against me.

Also, the "box" is used to refer to a very straightforward way of thinking. So, not only do you have trouble picking up on humour, but you're also not familiar with what the "box" is meant to represent in the world-renowned phrase "think outside the box". I almost pity you.
09:46 PM on 01/02/11
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
Hate this jackass and his shitty music. Just FOAD
09:48 PM on 01/02/11
goodguy8705
User Info.
My comment was actual mildly amusing regardless of its inexactitude. It's okay that you misjudged, though. It is human to err after all ("Accomplice (I Found a Purpose, All of a Sudden)" would be a perfect example of human erring). Furthermore, me calling you simple-minded wasn't an attempt to save face. I was being facetious, actually. It's unfair that you use your inability to pick up on jests against me.

Also, the "box" is used to refer to a very straightforward way of thinking. So, not only do you have trouble picking up on humour, but you're also not familiar with what the "box" is meant to represent in the world-renowned phrase "think outside the box". I almost pity you.
I have zero issues picking up sarcastic humor. I picked it up just fine. It's just not funny.

You obviously missed my sarcasm as you just tried to explain to me what the phrase "thinking outside the box" means.

I do agree with you on one point and that is that this song is terrible. Either way, I'm done with this.
09:55 PM on 01/02/11
White
User Info.
I have zero issues picking up sarcastic humor. I picked it up just fine. It's just not funny.

You obviously missed my sarcasm as you just tried to explain to me what the phrase "thinking outside the box" means.

I do agree with you on one point and that is that this song is terrible. Either way, I'm done with this.

Oh but you do. Severe ones.
10:18 PM on 01/02/11
whenwefirstmet
lets keep this circlejerk going.
User Info.
sure is trying to be digital ash in digital urn except completely repetitive and shitty
10:28 PM on 01/02/11
HYGz
Ready, set, BRO!
User Info.
user goodguy8705 is Dan. Song is bad.
11:03 PM on 01/02/11
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
God damn that was terrible.
11:13 PM on 01/02/11
JamesBond
User Info.
After years, I finally just started to hate the dude- so fuck his music
12:31 AM on 01/03/11
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
At first, I thought he was going back to his old sound, but I guess I was wrong.
01:54 AM on 01/03/11
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
Sometimes I like his stuff, but this song is so bad.
04:33 AM on 01/03/11
goodguy8705
User Info.
user goodguy8705 is Dan. Song is bad.
Maybe, maybe not. Probably not.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music