Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 74.
08:45 AM on 01/07/11
richardliesse
absolutely
User Info.
So you're telling me that Evergreen Terrace (who's been around for more than 5 years now) is opening for Asking Alexandria? There's a lot of complaints about the band I have, obviously, but how can they headline over ET, or even Chiodos?

Laaaaaaaaame
08:48 AM on 01/07/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Wish Chiodos found better bands to tour with. I've never seen them outside of warped because I always hate the bands they play with.
08:49 AM on 01/07/11
twoHEARTSpro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Chiodos is on this tour as a great way to get more exposure to a new batch of kids that have never heard of them or want to hear of them. Same goes for Lower Than Atlantis. This will be their first US tour, and they are on this since they are signing to Sumerian very soon. Anyhow, metalcore kids will be there for Miss May I, angry mosh kids will be there for Emmure, punk hardcore kids will be there for Evergreen Terrace and some for LTA, and AA will draw the majority of scene kids ages 13-20, the years where you spend the majority of their parents money AND time at a Hot Topic.
08:51 AM on 01/07/11
twoHEARTSpro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
in response to how AA can headline over Evergreen, AA is the money draw. Evergreen can't draw compared to what AA is pulling these days. In Florida, that might be a different case, but the majority of the country will see Emmure and AA pull in lots of kids. Emmure better be playing some new songs on this tour, cause kids are getting sick of the last record if you're gonna tour in the US constantly riding the same shit now.
08:56 AM on 01/07/11
andrewa5
www.facebook.com/oftemples
User Info.
this was supposed to be in montreal:( Not a good tour but i always enjoy emmure and ive never had the pleasure of seeing Evergreen terrace!
09:03 AM on 01/07/11
guill89
The Proud, The Loud, The Many
User Info.
hahahaha Chiodos
09:30 AM on 01/07/11
holybatmon
Unregistered User
User Info.
Good exposure for LTA! Get some more decent British bands out there instead of that YMA6 shit.
09:30 AM on 01/07/11
imarealboy21
User Info.
oh chiodos remeber when you guys were a real band
09:31 AM on 01/07/11
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
in response to how AA can headline over Evergreen, AA is the money draw. Evergreen can't draw compared to what AA is pulling these days. In Florida, that might be a different case, but the majority of the country will see Emmure and AA pull in lots of kids. Emmure better be playing some new songs on this tour, cause kids are getting sick of the last record if you're gonna tour in the US constantly riding the same shit now.

Well, the NC show's venue website says something about it being a CD release show for both Asking Alexandria and Emmure. I know nothing about this, but maybe there's that.
09:38 AM on 01/07/11
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
Chiodos and Evergreen Terrace are too good for this.
09:43 AM on 01/07/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Chiodos' name is below those two? Now, I don't use this word often...but just...flabbergasting.

this... that they're below either of those bands, ESPECIALLY Emmure sickens me.
09:49 AM on 01/07/11
topher465
every shining time you arrive
User Info.
Good article title.
09:49 AM on 01/07/11
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
Lineup angers me. If I go, I'll be leaving after Emmure. I actually like their older stuff.
09:57 AM on 01/07/11
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Chiodos, Lower than Atlantis, and Evergreen Terrace are the only decent bands on this tour. Fuck Emmure, and fuck asking alexiandria. The face these two chug fests are headlining makes me sad.
10:08 AM on 01/07/11
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Only band i have interest in is Miss May I. God i hate AA
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music