Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 74.
10:10 AM on 01/07/11
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
in response to how AA can headline over Evergreen, AA is the money draw. Evergreen can't draw compared to what AA is pulling these days. In Florida, that might be a different case, but the majority of the country will see Emmure and AA pull in lots of kids. Emmure better be playing some new songs on this tour, cause kids are getting sick of the last record if you're gonna tour in the US constantly riding the same shit now.
pretty much what i say gonna say.
10:17 AM on 01/07/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Weird that there is only Western Canadian dates and no Toronto. I would most likely go to this if there were. I like the new Asking Alexandria song, Miss May I are great live and Chiodos is just plain awesome.

Emmure needs to break up.
10:20 AM on 01/07/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Good exposure for LTA! Get some more decent British bands out there instead of that YMA6 shit.
You Me At Six is far from shit
10:35 AM on 01/07/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
It disgusts me that AA is big enough to headline this.
Well their new albums coming out soon, and the damn tours named after it, so thats why
11:03 AM on 01/07/11
lostINtheSOUND7
I know a ghost.
User Info.
make april 14th a Florida date! I just want to see lower than atlantis, all the other bands pretty much suck on this tour.
11:16 AM on 01/07/11
Chuck!
Lost Forever // Lost Together
User Info.
Well their new albums coming out soon, and the damn tours named after it, so thats why

This is an impressively stupid post.
11:17 AM on 01/07/11
holybatmon
Unregistered User
User Info.
You Me At Six is far from shit
So a band that relies purely on their lead singers haircut and sounds ripped off from US bands such as New Found Glory meets Set Your Goals meets "witty" Brand New rip-off lyrics aren't shit?

They are the embodiment of Kerrang-pushed horseshit with all the substance of a fucking vacuum. The only reason anyone likes them is because they are British, wear Glamour Kills (albeit it not as well as those dashing ATL boys) and apparently any boy with a nice English accent and pretty hair ticks all the right boxes in both the US and with girls who go to Pulp stores in the UK (a shit version of Hot Topic, you see what I'm getting at here?)

But if YMA6 aren't shit, then bands like Reuben, Rolo Tomassi, Tubelord, Johnny Foreigner must be out of this fucking world.
11:19 AM on 01/07/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
11:58 AM on 01/07/11
BiigBiscuit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So a band that relies purely on their lead singers haircut and sounds ripped off from US bands such as New Found Glory meets Set Your Goals meets "witty" Brand New rip-off lyrics aren't shit?

They are the embodiment of Kerrang-pushed horseshit with all the substance of a fucking vacuum. The only reason anyone likes them is because they are British, wear Glamour Kills (albeit it not as well as those dashing ATL boys) and apparently any boy with a nice English accent and pretty hair ticks all the right boxes in both the US and with girls who go to Pulp stores in the UK (a shit version of Hot Topic, you see what I'm getting at here?)

But if YMA6 aren't shit, then bands like Reuben, Rolo Tomassi, Tubelord, Johnny Foreigner must be out of this fucking world.
LOL. I love you.
12:12 PM on 01/07/11
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
User Info.
No complaints about the lack of an Illinois date on this tour.
12:14 PM on 01/07/11
lazyman
lazyman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
chiodos should be headlining
12:20 PM on 01/07/11
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.

Lolwut?
12:47 PM on 01/07/11
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
I do not like how Chiodos treated Craig Owens, but no one deserves this...
12:55 PM on 01/07/11
donwagenblast
@mylifeisdon
User Info.
In other words, Chiodos and five bands that sound exactly the same.
01:13 PM on 01/07/11
Redpaperkut
Dude
User Info.
oh chiodos remeber when you guys were a real band
I'm confused by this statement.

Anyway, I would love to see Chiodos, but this isn't coming near me, nor would I go to a AA show..
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests