Username
Password
Warped Tour News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 187.
11:00 AM on 02/23/11
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
Blah, really starting to think about not going this year, the last three or so announcements have been terrible
false. Moving Mountains. that's all i needed to hear.

but cool that The Menzingers are on. they'll be fun to see outside in the summer time.
11:00 AM on 02/23/11
ylightflight
yung rug munch
User Info.
I hate all of the Blood on the Dance Floor hate. The guy has never raped anyone for that matter, he's just gotten into sticky situations. You can even look up his criminal record. Also, their music is life changing. People say it takes no talent to write music on the computer, and sing, but it really does. They can play keyboards, and guitars, and drums, and they are musicians. I have met them numerous times, and they by far are the absolute nicest people I have ever met. They care about every single one of their fans. And if it wasn't music they wouldn't have all of the fans. Their music is an escape from everyday life. And they can put on an amazing show. So why don't you check them out instead of saying you're going to throw bottles. Really, they're musicians, and they deserve respect.
11:01 AM on 02/23/11
Time Bomb Clock
User Info.
Last one I attended was the year Coheed played. Haven't been back since. Don't plan on it either.
11:02 AM on 02/23/11
Mochem
User Info.
So far I would go for Bad Rabbits, Foxy Shazam, The Wonder Years, and Hellogoodbye. Unfortunately, that's not enough. Plus no one who would go with me knows or would want to see those bands and I would not want to go alone.
11:03 AM on 02/23/11
Viva Sonata
javadeer.tumblr.com
User Info.
I hate all of the Blood on the Dance Floor hate. The guy has never raped anyone for that matter, he's just gotten into sticky situations. You can even look up his criminal record. Also, their music is life changing. People say it takes no talent to write music on the computer, and sing, but it really does. They can play keyboards, and guitars, and drums, and they are musicians. I have met them numerous times, and they by far are the absolute nicest people I have ever met. They care about every single one of their fans. And if it wasn't music they wouldn't have all of the fans. Their music is an escape from everyday life. And they can put on an amazing show. So why don't you check them out instead of saying you're going to throw bottles. Really, they're musicians, and they deserve respect.
"Can't stop the tickles.
They call me Dr. Giggles.
It's o-o-o-off the chizzle
Fo' shizzle dizzle
I'm bangin' with the b-o-t-o-dizzle
with wiffles
'cause I dribble like I'm rubbing on nipples.
Gotta get out the pickle
Make it rain with the ripples.
Let my candy rum trickle
Get you buzzed with double triples.
Getting head in, rentals
Avoiding the parentals.
This is ghetto, plain and simple
with the down beat tempo."

"Chop, chop, chop you up.
Ima monster (hah hah hah)
Eat you like a cannibal,
Spit you out like an animal.
Chop, chop, chop you up.
Eat you like a cannibal,
Spit you out like an animal."

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I'll just leave this here.
11:04 AM on 02/23/11
iamtaylorrr
it's just not quite the season
User Info.
......uhhhhhhh
Mochem
User Info.
Oh boy.
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
So far the award for "Shittiest Band Members on the Tour" goes to: the dude in BotDF who tries to get with underage girls, and who can forget about our favorite traveling MacBook salesman?

... Still going to see The Wonder Years. I ain't even mad. This whole thing is a shitshow though, and I don't see it getting better.
11:06 AM on 02/23/11
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Can't stop the tickles.
Fo' shizzle dizzle
with wiffles
Gotta get out the pickle
Let my candy rum trickle
Getting head in, rentals
Avoiding the parentals.

Eat you like a cannibal,
Chop, chop, chop you up.
Eat you like a cannibal,

this.
Say Nothing
Oh the burdens of time
User Info.
/killself
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
User Info.

11:07 AM on 02/23/11
cbeall25
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this line up is the worst in years yet i say that every year
11:07 AM on 02/23/11
Say Nothing
Oh the burdens of time
User Info.

11:08 AM on 02/23/11
akster
Gabe Bravo
User Info.
"Can't stop the tickles.
Fo' shizzle dizzle
with wiffles
Gotta get out the pickle
Let my candy rum trickle
Getting head in, rentals
Avoiding the parentals.

Eat you like a cannibal,
Chop, chop, chop you up.
Eat you like a cannibal,

That got my respect. Also changed my life.
11:08 AM on 02/23/11
WerdnaNBD
ArteryAndrew
User Info.
Bad Rabbits Ftw!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives